Just joined - West Hertfordshire

chipshopman

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Picked my Emira up in early August from the factory. Great day. It went away for about 10 days to have full PPF installed, but now it's back and I'm loving it. Went for a drive yesterday evening, the A41 from the M25 to Aylesbury is a great road. I'm fortunate enough to own a GTR too, that's away in storage for now.

Spec: First Edition, Hethel Yellow with Black pack, V6 Manual, Touring chassis, gloss black wheels, red calipers, black alcantara interior with yellow stictch.

If anyone has experience of installing a Ghost2 in the Emira, I'd love to hear from you.

Attachments

• 20230812_131653.jpg
    20230812_131653.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 75

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Welcome to another Watford man. The A41 is a great fast road I agree and have used it to test most cars. Hope to have my i4 in a few weeks, maybe we will cross paths soon!

OP
chipshopman

chipshopman

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to another Watford man. The A41 is a great fast road I agree and have used it to test most cars. Hope to have my i4 in a few weeks, maybe we will cross paths soon!
I'm slightly further round the M25 (anticlockwise, M40 way), but Watford's the nearest town that most people would know!

The A41 not looking so good today. it being shut all day due to an accident.

Would be cool if we managed to cross paths...

Simon

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome! I picked up my Emira a couple of weeks ago (I wasn't brave enough for yellow!). I''m based a few miles further up the A41 from Watford - I'll keep an eye out for your car! Mine is currently getting PPF too and I badly want it back!! :giggle: Hope you're enjoying your new toy!

OP
chipshopman

chipshopman

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome! I picked up my Emira a couple of weeks ago (I wasn't brave enough for yellow!). I''m based a few miles further up the A41 from Watford - I'll keep an eye out for your car! Mine is currently getting PPF too and I badly want it back!! :giggle: Hope you're enjoying your new toy!
Looks like there's a small, but growing contingent of Emira drivers in West Hertfordshire area, there must be a car meet-up somewhere around here that we could arrange to be at! :)

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks like there's a small, but growing contingent of Emira drivers in West Hertfordshire area, there must be a car meet-up somewhere around here that we could arrange to be at! :)

I need a car first, the i4 wait is interminable

DaveR

Reaction score
I’ve seen a small meet in bucks on here. Every 6 weeks or so. Not too far from you guys. Not made it myself yet. I’m over in east herts. Search for ‘bucks’ and you’ll find it!

Simon

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yep next one is planned for 22nd Oct, hope to see you guys there!