Just a happy guy…😊😃

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello from Germany. I am Robert and owner of a brand new Lotus Emira in Seneca Blue with BlackPack and V6 automatic.
First I am so happy that my dream become true🥰 and I want to say thanks to Thierry from Lotus Verhiest in Belgium.
I picked up the car one week ago and it was a nice trip with great people.
So far I enjoy my car as a daily driver, as far the sun is shining😊
Until now I have no issues with the car, all was checked in before at Lotus Belgium. Build date was end of July.

01.jpeg

06.jpeg

03.jpeg

05.jpeg

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Great spec. Great pictures. I drove an Auto Evora and loved it. Thanks for sharing for those of us who are still over a year away.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello from Germany. I am Robert and owner of a brand new Lotus Emira in Seneca Blue with BlackPack and V6 automatic.
First I am so happy that my dream become true🥰 and I want to say thanks to Thierry from Lotus Verhiest in Belgium.
Until now I have no issues with the car, all was checked in before at Lotus Belgium. Build date was end of July.

View attachment 30626
View attachment 30627
View attachment 30628
View attachment 30629
Congratulations and welcome!

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's my spec except with the I4. We need pics like this to remind us why we are all here!

OP
Robbierob

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thank you all. The car looks absolutely stunning and everybody is watching and like to talk. Also driving is a lot of fun…I think the Emira will be a less seen car here 🥰

Ryder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 30626
View attachment 30627
View attachment 30628
View attachment 30629
Congrats !!! What a beautiful super sports car. Which suspension did you order ?
If you drove a demo, which suspension ?
If one was sport and one was touring can you comment on the difference in handling ??
Thank you.

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Looks just like mine, enjoy its a brilliant car 👍

OP
Robbierob

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats !!! What a beautiful super sports car. Which suspension did you order ?
If you drove a demo, which suspension ?
If one was sport and one was touring can you comment on the difference in handling ??
Thank you.
Hi, I have touring suspension and have no experience with the sport suspension. I bought the Emira blind without any test drive. For me touring is perfect. Its not so hard but still comfortable and sporty.

Ryder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi, I have touring suspension and have no experience with the sport suspension. I bought the Emira blind without any test drive. For me touring is perfect. Its not so hard but still comfortable and sporty.
Thank you for the information. I have placed my order (same specs) 21 months ago and am anxious to receive my Emira !!!!!!

OP
Robbierob

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

just a small update after the first 1000km (or nearly 3 month)…
I love this car so much. I love how it drives, i love the sound (always drive in sport 🥰) and I love how people react and how they look after the car.

I have only one small issue with the fan of the air condition, but hopefully it will be fixed next week. Otherwise absolutly no problems with the car…🥰

IMG_2745.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg
IMG_2755.jpeg