Hi from Surrey

Johnny B

Reaction score
Picked up car couple of weeks ago after clearly a much extended wait .
Manual in Verdant with tan. Haven’t had a chance to put many miles on it yet but pleased with my colour choice , not as dark as I had feared.
Thanks for all the info that everyone posts on the forum I hope to contribute very soon.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations Johnny and welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing your feedback as you cover more miles.

Was it you I met at Newlands Corner last weekend?

OP
J

Johnny B

Reaction score
Congratulations Johnny and welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing your feedback as you cover more miles.

Was it you I met at Newlands Corner last weekend?
Hi TomE no wasn’t me although I know the location well . Will endeavour to post some feedback when I get a chance to get out and about .

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi TomE no wasn’t me although I know the location well . Will endeavour to post some feedback when I get a chance to get out and about .
Ah, there must be another John with a Dark Verdant car locally.

We have a Lotus owners breakfast meet there every third Sunday of the month. Hope to see you sometime.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Emira and welcome to the forum! 🍻 Post up some photos if you get a chance!

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Picked up car couple of weeks ago after clearly a much extended wait .
Manual in Verdant with tan. Haven’t had a chance to put many miles on it yet but pleased with my colour choice , not as dark as I had feared.
Thanks for all the info that everyone posts on the forum I hope to contribute very soon.
Welcome to Team DV, Johnny. Type 131 is fab (in my experience!)