Recently joined, it's everything it's meant to be.

tony12345

Reaction score
Took delivery in UK last week, I haven't found any issues, other than the big smile it puts on my face eveytime I drive it, and every time I look at it :) I had an Evora for 7 years, and loved it, this is so so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpeg
    IMG_3186.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 1,021
  • IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_3224.jpeg
    IMG_3224.jpeg
    654.4 KB · Views: 327

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Nice. Can you elaborate on the drivetrain, handling, etc.?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Took delivery in UK last week, I haven't found any issues, other than the big smile it puts on my face eveytime I drive it, and every time I look at it :) I had an Evora for 7 years, and loved it, this is so so much better.

Looks absolutely incredible! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
SO much better??
Which Evora did you have and bearing in mine this car is now 200 kilos heavier and a bit less powerful, how do you find it better apart from fit and finish?
Glad you are happy with it, thats the main thing....

OP
T

tony12345

Reaction score
SO much better??
Which Evora did you have and bearing in mine this car is now 200 kilos heavier and a bit less powerful, how do you find it better apart from fit and finish?
Glad you are happy with it, thats the main thing....
I had the Evora S 4 Sports Racer. It's a much more accomplished car, the finish, the feel, it's solid and everything works just right. The gearbox is much more precise. It's really easy to get in and out. The handling is even better, from an already superb chassis to get much better. Loads of torque as per the evora. It's more powerful than my evora which had 350 horses.

Then you come to the looks, it is a real head turner. So good looking.

OP
T

tony12345

Reaction score
Nice. Can you elaborate on the drivetrain, handling, etc.?
Gearbox very precise and perfectly located gearstick. It's the manual, apparently there aren't any automatics yet delivered. Still running in so not been too high on the revs, but the power is very well delivered as far as I have been. Handling it is very sticky to the road. Pushed hard a little understeer, which I expect to correct with power once run in.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I had the Evora S 4 Sports Racer. It's a much more accomplished car, the finish, the feel, it's solid and everything works just right. The gearbox is much more precise. It's really easy to get in and out. The handling is even better, from an already superb chassis to get much better. Loads of torque as per the evora. It's more powerful than my evora which had 350 horses.

Then you come to the looks, it is a real head turner. So good looking.
Understood and all valid, I just imagine the upgrade would not have been quite as severe had you just stepped out of a 410/430.
Im not trying to defend the Evora at all, just being fair.... something, to be fair, I dont generally do :).
Great colour
And why do you have a hose pipe wrapped around a tree.... dont tell me its Xmas lights already? haha

OP
T

tony12345

Reaction score
Understood and all valid, I just imagine the upgrade would not have been quite as severe had you just stepped out of a 410/430.
Im not trying to defend the Evora at all, just being fair.... something, to be fair, I dont generally do :).
Great colour
And why do you have a hose pipe wrapped around a tree.... dont tell me its Xmas lights already? haha
The 410 or 430 would certainly have more power, and as you say less of an upgrade. The Evora for me was a fantastic car. This is much better. I also spent some time in a cayman 718 gts 4, while being delayed on delivery. So glad I didn't go down that route.

The lights on the tree are all year round, not early Christmas lights :) Good spot though.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Stereo? KEF?

Is it loud?

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Congratulations! Great to hear it’s the car that Lotus tell us they’ve built! The next 8 months can’t go fast enough for my delivery

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Looks to be the same spec as mine. Have you notice any wind noise from the door seals at speed?

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Congrats!!

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations and I am happy to hear that another long term Lotus owner praises the Emira. All the best for you and your new toy! 👍🏻

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Good to read your feedback. I have an Evora S so your comparisons are particularly relevant for me.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sick! I’m going with same config as you only yellow callipers. Probably still a couple months out from getting an order sheet. Only thing I’m contemplating is privacy glass as I’ve seen more posts here against it but I actually think it looks good. Do you like it or would you have got it without? I do want to see the engine but I take it you can, just a little darkened? I feel like the blue with black pack has more flow from the black roof with the tinted back glass, do you agree?

Thanks and enjoy!

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Stunning car, congratulations, and great to hear your feedback as an ex Evora owner. Love the Seneca/black Pack/Privacy/Red Calipers combo :cool: Same as I've ordered :) What interior did you go for?

OP
T

tony12345

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Good to read your feedback. I have an Evora S so your comparisons are particularly relevant for me.
A great car

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Great colour
Asking about the lights/hose pipe. Understand that.

Ignoring the pampas grass?? 😳