Hello from England - great to join the forum!

NoelT

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been the owner of a dark verdant V6 manual Emira since October, but only just joined the forum.

The car looks superb and turns heads more than any other car I've owned. This is my weekend car and I have a Porsche Taycan as my everyday car. Both are superb cars and its tough to choose between them, but when the Emira sings at higher revs it is a much easier choice.

I spec'ed the car with black alcantara interior, with yellow stitching and I also went for the yellow calipers - which was a great choice. I had the car wrapped in PPF as soon as it was delivered - I've posted a link to the video of the wrapping being done in the PPF thread. The attached photo was taken in the clean room they used to do the wrapping, and the lighting shows off the lines wonderfully!

Emira.png

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been the owner of a dark verdant V6 manual Emira since October, but only just joined the forum.

The car looks superb and turns heads more than any other car I've owned. This is my weekend car and I have a Porsche Taycan as my everyday car. Both are superb cars and its tough to choose between them, but when the Emira sings at higher revs it is a much easier choice.

I spec'ed the car with black alcantara interior, with yellow stitching and I also went for the yellow calipers - which was a great choice. I had the car wrapped in PPF as soon as it was delivered - I've posted a link to the video of the wrapping being done in the PPF thread. The attached photo was taken in the clean room they used to do the wrapping, and the lighting shows off the lines wonderfully!

View attachment 35919

Excellent! Welcome to the forum @NoelT 🎉

Nymare

Reaction score

View attachment 35919
Welcome from the States 🤞

S3XY Emira you are driving 😊

Still awaiting my FE 2.0 and I am envious.

Nellie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 35919
Welcome, amazing how the verdant colour almost looks black in certain lighting.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 35919
Congrats, she's a beaut!

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Noel, welcome and glad you are loving you new car. Good choice to ppf because they get chipped easy at the front with our superb condition British roads.. where about in England are you?

Chris

Reaction score

View attachment 35919
Welcome from the Adirondacks of NY. Looks incredible! James Bond would be proud of that. Are you having the entire car wrapped or just the high-risk areas?

OP
NoelT

NoelT

Reaction score
Welcome from the States 🤞

S3XY Emira you are driving 😊

Still awaiting my FE 2.0 and I am envious.
Thanks - I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am enjoying mine!

OP
NoelT

NoelT

Reaction score
Welcome, amazing how the verdant colour almost looks black in certain lighting.
I agree, many people think the car is black until the sun shines on it and then the beautiful green hues are clear to see. Unfortunately, at this time of year in the UK we don't see too much sun! :)

OP
NoelT

NoelT

Reaction score
Welcome from the Adirondacks of NY. Looks incredible! James Bond would be proud of that. Are you having the entire car wrapped or just the high-risk areas?
I decided to have the whole car wrapped and got a pretty good price for it. I want to be able to enjoy the car without fear of debris, contaminants or indeed idiots damaging it! The PPF is invisible to the untrained eye and with a ceramic coating really enhances the shine off the car.

OP
NoelT

NoelT

Reaction score
Hi Noel, welcome and glad you are loving you new car. Good choice to ppf because they get chipped easy at the front with our superb condition British roads.. where about in England are you?
Hi Speedy, yes that was my concern!

I am based in Essex, how about you?