New member from Ontario. Yea, that's in Canada..lol

{Puggz

Reaction score
Coming from a 2020 GT4 I have hi hopes that this will fit the bill. I had 3 years and 21,000km of flawless ownership with the Cayman but I had an offer to sell it for more than I paid so that is that. I was hoping to get into a GT4 RS or GT3 but they are just out of reach.

So I put in a demand order in Feb. and I'm told that its about a 2 yr wait. Hopefully not but.. The dealer is supposed to have a demo sometime this spring so that will help cement it for me. I love the reviews indicating that this is a very analogue experience with great performance and handling.

My current dream spec is the V6 manual, Nimbus Grey on Tan. Either black or diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers, lower black pkg. Color decision was quit simple.. Dark colors hide the lines of the car, the yellow doesn't match the badge/calipers, Seneca blue, although beautiful, is on every car brand out there. Oh, and red? My GT4 was red..lol.

I may decide to option the cup 2 tires. Had them on the GT4 and they are utterly amazing. Contrary to popular believe, they are good in the wet as long as there's not standing water. I tracked my Porsche (at Mostport) 3x per year so I've experienced this. YMMV :)

One wish, a more traditional instrument cluster with an analogue tach in the center..

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Coming from a 2020 GT4 I have hi hopes that this will fit the bill. I had 3 years and 21,000km of flawless ownership with the Cayman but I had an offer to sell it for more than I paid so that is that. I was hoping to get into a GT4 RS or GT3 but they are just out of reach.

So I put in a demand order in Feb. and I'm told that its about a 2 yr wait. Hopefully not but.. The dealer is supposed to have a demo sometime this spring so that will help cement it for me. I love the reviews indicating that this is a very analogue experience with great performance and handling.

My current dream spec is the V6 manual, Nimbus Grey on Tan. Either black or diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers, lower black pkg. Color decision was quit simple.. Dark colors hide the lines of the car, the yellow doesn't match the badge/calipers, Seneca blue, although beautiful, is on every car brand out there. Oh, and red? My GT4 was red..lol.

I may decide to option the cup 2 tires. Had them on the GT4 and they are utterly amazing. Contrary to popular believe, they are good in the wet as long as there's not standing water. I tracked my Porsche (at Mostport) 3x per year so I've experienced this. YMMV :)

One wish, a more traditional instrument cluster with an analogue tach in the center..
Welcome to the forum!! I think you may have less than a 2 yr wait, hopefully as cars are starting to trickle in.

Which dealer are you with?