Anyone in US have a delivery date yet?

This Holiday Seaon looks to be very...and I do mean very exciting.

Nothing confirmed... Was told "Nov/Dec 2022" but who knows. I'm expecting March 2023.

When were you told Nov/Dec 2022. I just emailed my dealer for an estimate. I touch base with him twice a year.

Was told Nov when I put my 10% down for my FE in March. (1st deposit was in May of 21)

When were you told Nov/Dec 2022. I just emailed my dealer for an estimate. I touch base with him twice a year.
I was an April spec order and the dealer told me 6 months to build. Original schedule was March orders would be delivered in Sept-Oct, April orders Nov-Dec, etc...

To bookend this as to when the last delivery might be (to date), I put my deposit down last week at Galpin and was told about 2 years (base i4) which is what I was expecting.

Agreed with the others. March 2022 final spec, expected Nov 2022 give or take. Now expecting a lot more take. And at this time, Feb/Mar 2023 suits me fine.

Last edited:
To bookend this as to when the last delivery might be (to date), I put my deposit down last week at Galpin and was told about 2 years (base i4) which is what I was expecting.
Did they tell you what # you were at Galpin?

Did they tell you what # you were at Galpin?
Didn't give me an exact #, just said "your spot's above 200". They said I'm unlikely to get a FE (not a surprise) and fine with me. They did say most of the orders coming in are for the V6.

I was shown a September build date (during a visit to my dealer in May), with a November/December anticipated delivery. Even with that, I’m not expecting to see the car until February/March 2023…

Was told September build October delivery.
But I do not expect build till January or February based on what is going on
Just fortunate enough that I have my Evora GT to have fun in.
I have a pretty good relationship with my dealership and basically they have no credible information either.

Didn't give me an exact #, just said "your spot's above 200". They said I'm unlikely to get a FE (not a surprise) and fine with me. They did say most of the orders coming in are for the V6.
If your number is over 200 @ Galpin it’s likely your looking at a 2024 delivery unless there’s some miracle and Lotus increases production and allocations.