Emira Dark Verdant full wrap...any suggestions? Any experiences with this colour?

FrankAV

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good morning, I am writing to you to get your opinion on the future color of my Emira. The car I purchased is Dark Verdant Green, but even seeing it in person doesn’t make me crazy about it. So I decided to wrap it in a completely different way. At the moment, I am leaning towards an Avery Dennison film in Satin Frozen Ocean color. After the wrap, I will have the ceramic treatment done. Has anyone had the same experience with Verdant Green? What color did you wrap it in? Thank you to anyone who can give me useful suggestions. I was also considering if there was a transparent opaque lightening film. I wouldn’t mind if that green was a little lighter. Any ideas?

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Good morning, I am writing to you to get your opinion on the future color of my Emira. The car I purchased is Dark Verdant Green, but even seeing it in person doesn’t make me crazy about it. So I decided to wrap it in a completely different way. At the moment, I am leaning towards an Avery Dennison film in Satin Frozen Ocean color. After the wrap, I will have the ceramic treatment done. Has anyone had the same experience with Verdant Green? What color did you wrap it in? Thank you to anyone who can give me useful suggestions. I was also considering if there was a transparent opaque lightening film. I wouldn’t mind if that green was a little lighter. Any ideas?
How about wrapping it in gloss black ppf?
I have no idea what ppf colours are available but my front vents were wrapped in black gloss and it looks at least as good as vinyl wrap but has a 10 year guarantee and is self healing for small scratches. My mates Defender has a wrap and even with ceramic coatings he has some small scratches which I guess is life owning a car.

OP
F

FrankAV

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi, @SpeedyEmira, I'm sorry but I don't like black cars. I like the black parts (i have the black pack) on it, but only if by being black they are 'more' clearly visible. (sorry for my english, but the main idea is that if the car is a bright colour then the black roof and the black rear appear more aggressive). btw the interior is black alcantara with red stichting, black alcantara steering (no stichting), and the brake calipers are red.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi, @SpeedyEmira, I'm sorry but I don't like black cars. I like the black parts (i have the black pack) on it, but only if by being black they are 'more' clearly visible. (sorry for my english, but the main idea is that if the car is a bright colour then the black roof and the black rear appear more aggressive). btw the interior is black alcantara with red stichting, black alcantara steering (no stichting), and the brake calipers are red.

I agree with what you say and wouldn’t get black or any dark myself. It’s worth exploring what colours you can get in pod with a 10 year guarantee and has self healing tech. I personally watched a proper long scratched being removed with a heat gun and you could not see anything to indicate there was previous damage. They said after a few weeks in the sun it would have gone on its own.
It’s amazing what advances have been made in coatings over the years and worth paying the extra money to have the protection in my eyes.

OP
F

FrankAV

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Today I've phone the dealer asking him to contact che wrap garage to know which ppf brand they use, in order to go on their web site and see the colours they offer. The dealer also told me to be carefull if I want to ppf it, cause ppf is way thicker than ordinary wrap...

OP
F

FrankAV

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everyone. Here's the final result in a video sent to me by the wrap garage. Will collect the car and post new pics soon I hope. As I wrote color is Avery Dennison frozen ocean.

Attachments

• 4_5978622341779822753.mp4
    4.7 MB

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That does look pretty incredible. Enjoy it.

OP
F

FrankAV

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here it is. Finally finished. Still waiting for the plates...hope they arrive soon.
1000050631.jpg
1000050629.jpg
1000050630.jpg
1000050632.jpg

Last edited: