Order Swap - UK Emira order (from Dark Verdant to Nimbus Grey)

gochirila

Reaction score
Thread for anyone willing to pass the order or or swap their order. Post here Specs and expected delivery date/order date

OP
G

gochirila

Reaction score
Dark Verdant. Manual, Sport suspension, Lower Black pack, Gloss Black Wheels, Yellow Calipers, Michelling tyres, Alcantara with yellow stiching seats, alcantara streering wheel, Home link and privacy glass.
Delivery November 22.
Looking for similar specs on Nimbus Grey

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Seat swap!

Make your black with red stitch interior pop by adding full red seats (my red seats). I’ll take your black seats with red stitch and put them in my red interior.

USA.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Thread for anyone willing to pass the order or or swap their order. Post here Specs and expected delivery date/order date
If I don't take mine you are welcome to it Lotus allowing! So wouldn't hold your breath 😁😉
Nimbus
Red brakes
Black and red interior
Lower black pack
No privacy
November delivery

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If I don't take mine you are welcome to it Lotus allowing! So wouldn't hold your breath 😁😉
Nimbus
Red brakes
Black and red interior
Lower black pack
No privacy
November delivery
Don't let it go Leonard, I am far to invested in hearing your ownership Emira rants... We can't let it go this soon... (unless it's Lotus' version of soon..... than that's ok, because ya know it won't actually be soon haha.)

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I
Don't let it go Leonard, I am far to invested in hearing your ownership Emira rants... We can't let it go this soon... (unless it's Lotus' version of soon..... than that's ok, because ya know it won't actually be soon haha.)
I dont want to be upset anymore, I just want to be zen again 😌😅
Looking at campervans so I can get back to nature. Think I'm a simple VAG customer after all. I don't need all of this Lotus drama 😄

Cwolf

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I did this exact same swap with my dealer. He is not sure the factory will follow through, but it was submitted. Exact same color change.

nahanni

Reaction score
I was all for it then saw the pictures and it looked too dark. At least with the Nimbus Grey I know what I am getting. It's a gamble with DV now IMO.
I agree, nimbus is safer, but, DV still being considered.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Haven't seen the DV in person but after looking at all the pics I think I'm gunna go for the Nimbus...:)