Hello from Watford

adsnems

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to order my very first Lotus. Absolutely love the Emira. I havent found it yet, is there a thread on this forum with everyones spec? I am undecided on what colour , wheel combo to go for so would be great to trawl through everyone elses specs and also find out which seem to be the most popular ones and stand out combos.

Thanks
Adam

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to order my very first Lotus. Absolutely love the Emira. I havent found it yet, is there a thread on this forum with everyones spec? I am undecided on what colour , wheel combo to go for so would be great to trawl through everyone elses specs and also find out which seem to be the most popular ones and stand out combos.

Thanks
Adam
Hi Adam,

There‘s not an individual thread where everyone’s spec is linked, but just looking through the different colour threads will show you what people are going for, there’s pretty much one for every colour, but at the end of the day just go with whatever you think looks best, it’s your car after all. Also with you not ordering yet, there will be more colours for you to choose from when you pick your own spec as opposed to us getting the FE who only get the six colours.

Theres just about every question asked and answered on here but if there’s anything else you need to know, just ask away, there’s always someone here to help.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome Adam.

There's a new poll on colours here:

The sub-forum on Emira Photos has a thread on each First Edition colour and some other discussions on colours:

Individual choices and thoughts on options are dotted around in a few threads. Some examples:

Have you placed a deposit yet? If not then you're potentially facing a long wait but also will have more options on colours and Base + options rather than First Edition.

Do ask away with any questions and we'll help you out 👍

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks
Adam

Welcome to the forum @adsnems - I like your idea of having everyones spec/orders in one place. I'm going to work on that over the next couple of days.

OP
adsnems

adsnems

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info and welcome to the forum.

So I have gone ahead and placed an order online along with the deposit and await to hear back from Lotus.

Have I missed the boat to order a first edition? They are still showing it on the configurator but am unsure if they are no longer accepting orders for it.

Thanks
Adam

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! You may have just managed to squeeze in before the V6 FE window closes.

It's not 100% clear, as early depositors had until today to pay their second deposits to stay in the V6 FE queue, but then Lotus paused calling people once they got up to about 600 2nd deposits. They'll be calling the rest in Dec/Jan, so I assume if you got in today you're still in with a chance. Deposits placed after today seem less likely to qualify, but that hasn't been confirmed. Hopefully it'll get clarified next week and you could call Customer Care then to check on your own situation.