Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
2021-09-18_20-57-30.png

Attachments

• 2021-09-18_20-57-30.png
    2021-09-18_20-57-30.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 356
I’ve voted black, as I’m going for Hethel Yellow and I think black wheels look great with yellow. Silver would work too so it’s a 60:40 decision.

I like the lightweight V-spokes over the Design 1 but if they are hugely more expensive I’ll be happy with the black Design 1.

I’ve voted black, as I’m going for Hethel Yellow and I think black wheels look great with yellow. Silver would work too so it’s a 60:40 decision.

I like the lightweight V-spokes over the Design 1 but if they are hugely more expensive I’ll be happy with the black Design 1.
exactly this.....

Definitely silver lightweight V spoke for me. I detest black alloys.
Is this a personal aesthetics position or are there experiences that have lead you to feel that way (ie difficult cleaning, terrible curb rash or something)

Is this a personal aesthetics position or are there experiences that have lead you to feel that way (ie difficult cleaning, terrible curb rash or something)
No, I just detest them. Awful looking things.

I've gone off the Diamond Cut after seeing them on a few Skoda 4x4s 😁
And the way the lacquer peels if it gets the smallest chip and water gets in......

Last edited:
I like the look of the diamond cut wheels, but will go for the forged option as they should be easier to repair if they pick up any marks or kerbing

Have voted diamond cut above (though also tempted by the gloss black). But actually I’m aiming to quickly put something aftermarket on it in a slightly smaller size. I’m hoping 18s all round will fit.

Personally, I hate the look of massive wheels, and since something with a little sidewall will actually be lighter and dynamically better, it’s win-win for me.

At night a car with black rims appears to have no wheels.

Sorry I don't have that info. If anyone is attending one of the UK dealer roadshows this week perhaps they can ask - it'll be in the Emira Product Brief the Lotus staff have for reference.