GRP Emira Wheel Group Buy

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everyone!
We have a poll running on Lotustalk (GRP Emira Wheel Group Buy) but wanted to link that over here as well to see if we can get enough interest generated to get these wheels going! In an effort to keep things simple if you are able to vote on the poll on lotustalk please do so, if not you can reply here with what you would like to see as well and I will add it to the tally.
We will have to see what sort of international shipping rates we can work out for those overseas from the U.S who are interested as well.
Let us know of any questions you might have!

Copy and pasted from the Lotustalk thread:

We are working on a possible group buy for an exclusive wheel specifically made to fit the new Emira.
Us along with others will likely want a second set of wheels for either winter driving, track driving or even shows. Much like the Evora though, the Emira has some high offset wheels that dont really allow any off the shelf options. We currently offer custom made to order Braid wheels but have also been in contact with Titan7 wheels, a California based wheel supplier who sells awesome forged wheels at pretty affordable prices for a top quality forged wheel.
To get the ball rolling on wheels from them we would need to get commitment for multiple sets and nail down some details.
Before we just go guns a blazing on these we wanted to see what everyone's thoughts and choice would be on design and color and also get some pre-order commitment once we have a design and colors chosen.
  • Cost will be around $3400 per set, possibly lower though once we get details submitted.
  • They will allow two color choices in the initial run
  • One design choice on initial run, a different design would require a separate run.
  • They would all be made to the same size/offset spec
  • After the initial set is made and test fit (quoted at 45 days) it would be about 90 days to ship the remaining sets.
Let us know in the poll above what design and color you like best if you are interested!
Feel free to chime in below or shoot us a pm as well.
Thank you!

Current design options and colors:

T-S5 in Techna Bronze
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Hubcap Alloy wheel

T-S7 in Iridum Silver
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Silver

T-R10 in Machine Black
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Tire Alloy wheel

Other color options:

Satin Titanium
Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive design Hubcap

Hybrid Dark Machine
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Automotive design Alloy wheel

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Same here, interested in bronze T-R10 if it is the deep concave design. I actually would like 19s if that's a possibility.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I love a bronze wheel but not sure it would go well with Nimbus Grey, so I'll selfishly vote T-S5 in Satin Titanium or Hybrid Dark. I'd probably pull the trigger on a set if they come in at $3k or less for a group buy.

Reactions: GRP

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I love a bronze wheel but not sure it would go well with Nimbus Grey, so I'll selfishly vote T-S5 in Satin Titanium or Hybrid Dark. I'd probably pull the trigger on a set if they come in at $3k or less for a group buy.
I also have a nimbus grey car coming. I actually think bronze would look great if it is a deep/saturated bronze color. What confuses me is that some of the bronze Titan7 wheels look a little greyish. Both of the wheels below are supposed to be bronze and the one on the left would be the one I want.

Screenshot_20231206_073435_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have exactly the same interest. Bronze T-R10 in 19".

I'm a little concerned about available tire sizes for either the DWS 06 or Sport 4 AS. The front is fine at 245/40/19, but the rear is only available as 285/35/19. I guess it may not be that bad as winter/cold weather wheels, but still...

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm a little concerned about available tire sizes for either the DWS 06 or Sport 4 AS. The front is fine at 245/40/19, but the rear is only available as 285/35/19. I guess it may not be that bad as winter/cold weather wheels, but still...
+1, would love to see a fit for DWS 06. Great tire for NY winter temps.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For me I'm more focused on great at-limit handling in the dry, wet weather competence, and 3 season use with no cold weather requirement, so I'd be looking at the Conti SportContact 7 most likely. Unless Michelin really surprises us with the Pilot Sport 5S if/when it finally releases.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I also have a nimbus grey car coming. I actually think bronze would look great if it is a deep/saturated bronze color. What confuses me is that some of the bronze Titan7 wheels look a little greyish. Both of the wheels below are supposed to be bronze and the one on the left would be the one I want.

View attachment 34077
Having had a set of these exact wheels on a different car before I would say the picture on the right is the more accurate depiction on the color.

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
Titan 7 👍 About to order a set for my daily driver (‘23 TRD Pro Sequoia).

Titan 7 on my GT3 and on a buddy’s RS

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_6458.jpeg

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For what it's worth, Titan7 does make a proper gold finish, they call it Cyber Gold and they've done runs of it for Cobb Tuning. If these wheels for the Emira are a custom run, why not make this an option?

1701928027635.png

1000028190.jpg

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Having had a set of these exact wheels on a different car before I would say the picture on the right is the more accurate depiction on the color.
Thanks for the clarification!

Frankly, the grey-ish bronze is a little too dull for me. I know this is a particular problem with the Nimbus Grey paint I've spec'd my car with. The Nimbus Grey is a nice color but it would go best with some accents that are more lively. I had something like this contrast in mind:

superspeed-rf05rr-satin-bronze-20x10-5-or-30-or-5x114-3-or-73-1mm-or-cone-wheel-haven-4_1024x.jpg

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I plan on getting winter wheels. Have the weights of these wheels been provided?

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I plan on getting winter wheels. Have the weights of these wheels been provided?
Exact weights havent been specified yet but they should be very very close to the below given weights for the T-S5 in similar sizes.

Front20X8.520.7
Rear20X1123.5

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For what it's worth, Titan7 does make a proper gold finish, they call it Cyber Gold and they've done runs of it for Cobb Tuning. If these wheels for the Emira are a custom run, why not make this an option?
We only get two color choices and one design for the initial run of wheels.
If we get enough people interested we could do two runs with two designs with two color choices per design etc
Before we commit on a decently large PO of wheels we just wanted to gauge what the more popular design and colors would be.

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Greg, what's your minimum number of commitments per design/color to achieve the group order? I can't tell from the poll how many are commitments vs. "if I had an Emira" votes.

OP
GRP

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Greg, what's your minimum number of commitments per design/color to achieve the group order? I can't tell from the poll how many are commitments vs. "if I had an Emira" votes.
We need a minimum of 12 sets per design to make it happen. We can pick two colors for those 12 sets.
Further colors or a different design would require another 12 set minimum.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'd be after TS5 in machine black. But I also need to figure out a spring/fall tire for Colorado so I'll be following some other threads too.