What color would you Wrap?

Drevil

Reaction score
If you could wrap your Emira any color other than the currently available factory colors what would you choose?

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If you could wrap your Emira any color other than the currently available factory colors what would you choose?
I’ve actually thought about this for a while and I’ve done a bit of research and to be honest I can’t think of anything I would like at the moment. I had a black satin/gloss combo on my last car and it looked really good but it was an absolute pain to keep clean. I looked into other colors and either some of the wraps are just too basic to justify a full color change or they are just “too much” think like rainbow multi color chameleon chrome wraps etc…
So even though I’m not looking at wrapping my car for a few years, I’m still not sure what color I would do. Maybe some kind of satin orange? Satin green or chrome purple? But also it will make the car super flashy and not great as a DD so… yeah sorry I can’t help you, I’m still very uncertain at the moment 😅

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
100% this color, viola parsifae
did a google sketchup render.. im not pro but included the seat stripes and belts.

(or the techno violet from bmw, is a darker colour similar to DV in purple/violet)

IMG_2216.jpeg

Attachments

• lotusemira.jpg
    lotusemira.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 30
  • lotusemira2.jpg
    lotusemira2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 30

evoxide

Reaction score
There’s an image somewhere on this forum of a matte black wrap on an Emira. Looks quite good. If you have the upper and lower black packs, and leave all those gloss-black areas exposed to contrast the wrap, it should look pretty good.

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
G80-step3.jpg

If I could find a wrap that was similar to BMW G80 M3's green, I'd love to do that.

A slight deviation, but I actually think orange calipers or highlighter yellow calipers on a dark blue like Meridian Blue would be nice.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
G80-step3.jpg

If I could find a wrap that was similar to BMW G80 M3's green, I'd love to do that.

A slight deviation, but I actually think orange calipers or highlighter yellow calipers on a dark blue like Meridian Blue would be nice.
Not the same but
Someone was going to
Use this wrap on the “dream
Spec “ thread
1710884119868.png

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Not the same but
Someone was going to
Use this wrap on the “dream
Spec “ thread
View attachment 39187

Man, guess I'm not the only one with the idea! That color looks absolutely fantastic. I'm already conflicted between Meridian Blue or Nimbus Grey. This would make me wonder if wrapping the car as well could be a nice change up for something different.

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is anyone of the wrappers thinking to cover the rear glas in the wrap aswel? Like Ferrari does on some of their V12s? Looks pretty awesome.. and I guess would fit the Emira aswel as the rear glass is rather boring and no other options such as CF are available yet.

Can anyone render a body colour on the rear glass to see the looks? With stripe in the middle if not too difficult?

Attachments

• IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 16