Will you be adding black pack?

• Total voters

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Will you be adding black pack?

Update 19/09 - Lower Black Pack now not an option on new configurator, but can't delete it from poll unfortunately :)

Last edited:
I've gone back and forth on this so much! I think I've settled on No, because I can always put a black wrap on the top if I change my mind, but going to magma red from black would be impossible. Also the black top looks amazing, but I'm seeing it on so many cars right now that it might date the look of the vehicle. (are black tops the new wood paneling?). Either way though, it looks amazing...

Last edited:
I’ve been to and fro on this too. I want to take another look at the show car at the dealer roadshow and have someone point to which bits will be black in the half/full black pack while I walk around the car.

I’m leaning towards No and, like you, do a wrap later if I change my mind.

Probably not to be honest, thinking it looks great as is but will see what the next configuration gives away and also physically seeing a car in October.

I think the rear 3/4 view looks a little odd with the black pack (especially with Yellow) - the black hatch adds enough contrast for me...

For me it depends on color. If I wait for white, then definitely will do black pack. Same for yellow. If a red or dark blue, then no. Without more info about the engine/transmission asthesia I can’t decide.

UK config site updated with more black pack details.

Looks like the Black Pack is all one now (upper and lower) and includes "Gloss Black roof, cantrails, mirror pods, rear LOTUS badge and tailpipe finishers."

UK config site updated with more black pack details.

Looks like the Black Pack is all one now (upper and lower) and includes "Gloss Black roof, cantrails, mirror pods, rear LOTUS badge and tailpipe finishers."
What was previously the lower black pack (apart from the exhaust finishers and possibly badging, i.e. the painted bits) is now standard.....