Forbes magazine article

Hi Guys

Here is a link to. Forbes article, there are a few incorrect things stated. One in particular from lotus MD. “Matt Wintle” about possibly building 60,000 Emira’s and 7,700 FE’s, which I find very hard to believe will happen, but I am sure lotus would very much like

Reactions: DJS
It's distinctly possible. From 2022 to 2028 is 7 years, that's less than 10,000 cars a year. We know one shift produces 5000 cars so they can indeed hit 10,000 cars a year if there is that level of demand. The 7700 figure for FE is possible if they account for maybe 2500 units for the 2022 run, and another 5200 units for the 2023 run. We know they are going into 2023 for FE because they've already stated that's when the I4 FE will show up for many regions.

Hi Guys

Here is a link to. Forbes article, there are a few incorrect things stated. One in particular from lotus MD. “Matt Wintle” about possibly building 60,000 Emira’s and 7,700 FE’s, which I find very hard to believe will happen, but I am sure lotus would very much like

A refreshing intelligent article.. Hope those FE numbers pan out .
Thanks for sharing .
Seasons Best Emira wishes for the New Year.

It’s great that they can sell a lot, but hope it can remain a bit more exclusive than 60k

Back