Colors other than FE colors

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
With the black pack that would be amazing.
Pearl Dream BP 1.png

Pearl Dream BP 1a.png

Pearl Dream BP 1b.png

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
That looks absolutely stunning.
Would be my choice if Lotus offered it.
I also think the Emira would look great in some form of orange colour.
What is the likelihood of Lotus offering custom colours for later base models??
I would say go on to the Lotus website and have a look at the colours on offer on the configurator on the other models on offer this should give you an indication of possible future choices.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I would say go on to the Lotus website and have a look at the colours on offer on the configurator on the other models on offer this should give you an indication of possible future choices.
Good idea.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That looks absolutely stunning.
Would be my choice if Lotus offered it.
I also think the Emira would look great in some form of orange colour.
What is the likelihood of Lotus offering custom colours for later base models??
There will be another 7 colours for Base, including white and black, and another blue and red.

Lotus used to have a bespoke service, where you could have almost any colour (previously DuPont) plus two-tone, stripes etc. That will probably come back sometime in 2023 for the Emira.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
There will be another 7 colours for Base, including white and black, and another blue and red.

Lotus used to have a bespoke service, where you could have almost any colour (previously DuPont) plus two-tone, stripes etc. That will probably come back sometime in 2023 for the Emira.
I hope the white is a pearl white.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

I like the idea of 1 of 1. If I don't end up with a First Edition, maybe I will do this.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So, as the impatience grows, I've been getting more and more comfortable with the idea of a colour change (via a spray-on paint protection system, such as Ngenco), and have started eyeing up colours from other manufacturers...

@Eagle7 , in your infinite generosity, could you magic up a render in McLaren Napier Green (example link for reference of what i'm picturing, as web images seem to vary a lot - DM2322-lfsnaexi.jpg (1000×662) (dealermanager.co.uk)), with black pack (with silver rear badging and exhaust tips, if they are separately colourable), alcantara interior w. yellow stitching and TDC stripe, silver wheels, and red calipers. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

The calipers are probably the factor I'm least sure about TBH, but I get the feeling this colour would also look awesome with either gun-metal grey or dark bronze-gold wheels, so trying to keep options open by using the red 😁

I guess this colour is approaching Lotus Toxic Green, but tends slightly more toward green than yellow (R.cef3e62008e92725174ba9132494ac40 (1800×1200) (bing.com))

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
So, as the impatience grows, I've been getting more and more comfortable with the idea of a colour change (via a spray-on paint protection system, such as Ngenco), and have started eyeing up colours from other manufacturers...

@Eagle7 , in your infinite generosity, could you magic up a render in McLaren Napier Green (example link for reference of what i'm picturing, as web images seem to vary a lot - DM2322-lfsnaexi.jpg (1000×662) (dealermanager.co.uk)), with black pack (with silver rear badging and exhaust tips, if they are separately colourable), alcantara interior w. yellow stitching and TDC stripe, silver wheels, and red calipers. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

The calipers are probably the factor I'm least sure about TBH, but I get the feeling this colour would also look awesome with either gun-metal grey or dark bronze-gold wheels, so trying to keep options open by using the red 😁

I guess this colour is approaching Lotus Toxic Green, but tends slightly more toward green than yellow (R.cef3e62008e92725174ba9132494ac40 (1800×1200) (bing.com))
This turned out quite nice.

ADC Napier 1.png

ADC Napier 1a.png

The metallic gray wheels work well with it too.
ADC Napier 1b.png

Concept24

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I can only afford a base model i4 but I am fairly high up the queue having ordered on the morning of the launch day. I wonder how quickly they will expand the available colour options? That Ferrari red is just stunning to my eye. Something that looks like that for £60k on my driveway just blows me away. I mean, lets say I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd prefer an Emira that looks like that to any current Ferrari. The proportions of the Emira are just so spot on.
This Ferrari Tributo looks very close to an Emira.
Ferrari_F8_Tributo_1.jpg