Reaction score

Attachments

• Piano black 1.png
    Piano black 1.png
    271 KB · Views: 137

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That looks fantastic. Lotus did a couple of metallic blacks (Starlight Black and Motorsport Black) that look great too, as well as the solid Phantom Black. It's really hard to see the metallic in photos.

The only problem is they only look like that for about 5 mins after you've washed them! My wife has a black car and despite ceramic coating and regular washing it always looks dirty.
Oh I don’t know, no way you can tell if I cut some corners at donny or not 😇

9E52F609-92AC-4E7E-8C05-DEDE07E2435D.jpeg

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That looks fantastic. Lotus did a couple of metallic blacks (Starlight Black and Motorsport Black) that look great too, as well as the solid Phantom Black. It's really hard to see the metallic in photos.

The only problem is they only look like that for about 5 mins after you've washed them! My wife has a black car and despite ceramic coating and regular washing it always looks dirty.
“Everyone will own 1 black car”

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
“Everyone will own 1 black car”
Very true, and, by and large most do look good in black, but having owned one, many an owner will think twice before getting another, when they realise that it will be down to them to keep it clean. In my case once bitten twice shy...and it wasn't even a daily driver.

Last edited:

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
That’s right, the Emira is all about showing off those sexy curves. Getting it in black would be like dressing Elle Macpherson in a baggy tracksuit
Is Elle Macpherson considered curvy? 🤔

Reactions: ADC

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
After seeing these my favorites are Verdant, Seneca, and White. When I first learned of the Emira and went to the website I was gonna do blue. As soon as I saw the green, instantly I changed my mind and really haven't wavered since. The green speaks to me even in the midst of @Eagle7 onslaught of colors, combinations. Keep'em coming. He does have me rethinking my wheel choice.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
After seeing these my favorites are Verdant, Seneca, and White. When I first learned of the Emira and went to the website I was gonna do blue. As soon as I saw the green, instantly I changed my mind and really haven't wavered since. The green speaks to me even in the midst of @Eagle7 onslaught of colors, combinations. Keep'em coming. He does have me rethinking my wheel choice.
DV 4 Life! ;)

DQ13

Reaction score
Many people have asked to see colors other than the standard FE colors, so here's a sample of different colors, from regular enamels to exotic metallics.

Standard black
View attachment 2144

Standard soft white
View attachment 2145

British Racing Green
View attachment 2146

Bright Green
View attachment 2147

Sky Blue Metallic
View attachment 2148

Dark Royal Blue
View attachment 2149

Navy Blue
View attachment 2150

Sapphire Blue Metallic
View attachment 2151

McLaren Orange
View attachment 2152

Burnt Orange
View attachment 2153

Eagle7 any chance I can bug you to do the bright green with black pack and the wheels in a copper/gold?

New to the forum and only dreaming of how I’d love to have one before placing a deposit hopefully soon.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Damn this car looks good in white. Makes the shape more obvious I guess.
I know. If they had offered a pearl white, I would be sorely tempted to get that instead of Dark Verdant.