Colors other than FE colors

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Many people have asked to see colors other than the standard FE colors, so here's a sample of different colors, from regular enamels to exotic metallics.

Standard black
Sample black.png

Standard soft white
Sample soft white.png

British Racing Green
Sample BRG.png

Bright Green
Sample bright green.png

Sky Blue Metallic
Sample sky blue metallic.png

Dark Royal Blue
Sample dark royal blue.png

Navy Blue
Sample navy blue.png

Sapphire Blue Metallic
Sample sapphire blue.png

McLaren Orange
Sample McLaren Orange.png

Burnt Orange
Sample burnt orange.png

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've noticed comparing the images on my computer versus the ones on the web page, the web page is darkening the images slightly, and it's pulling saturation out of the image. Not much I can do about that, but all of the images are brighter than how they appear here.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed comparing the images on my computer versus the ones on the web page, the web page is darkening the images slightly, and it's pulling saturation out of the image. Not much I can do about that, but all of the images are brighter than how they appear here.
The browsers default to sRGB color space. If you are using a different color space such as Adobe RGB, it will display differently. It's best to use sRGB for the entire production chain to ensure no funny conversions are going on.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
That sapphire blue is classy as hell!! I'd grab that in a heart beat over Seneca. I'm still confused as to why black isn't a FE option when they obviously have black paint abilities for the black pack. Maybe they will release some sort of metallic black vs the solid gloss black used on the black pack parts...

Reactions: Daz
OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The browsers default to sRGB color space. If you are using a different color space such as Adobe RGB, it will display differently. It's best to use sRGB for the entire production chain to ensure no funny conversions are going on.
Ah! That's good to know, thank you!

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That sapphire blue is classy as hell!! I'd grab that in a heart beat over Seneca. I'm still confused as to why black isn't a FE option when they obviously have black paint abilities for the black pack. Maybe they will release some sort of metallic black vs the solid gloss black used on the black pack parts...
I’d take the sapphire blue too, looks lush

Pete

Reaction score
If I could have any colour it would be Alfa Romeo Montreal green 🥰
I once had a Giulietta in 8C Red and feel the same about that. Going for Seneca on this one though. Might have had the Hethel Yellow but currently have a TTS in Vegas Yellow so need a change.

Attachments

• A2AF2710-70F6-46B1-9727-EB652D541A1A.png
    A2AF2710-70F6-46B1-9727-EB652D541A1A.png
    593 KB · Views: 51

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I once had a Giulietta in 8C Red and feel the same about that. Going for Seneca on this one though. Might have had the Hethel Yellow but currently have a TTS in Vegas Yellow so need a change.
The Alfa Red is stunning also! Must admit Seneca is starting to seem like the stand out 'special' colour