Alternate configurator renders of the other 4 FE colors

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
After being frustrated with the lack of accuracy and/or realism with the official configurator, I decided to buy a 3D model of the Emira and come up with my own. These are my 4 best guesses for Magma Red, Hethel Yellow, Dark Verdant and Nimbus Grey. Nimbus is the one I've been having the most trouble with believe it or not, even though Dark Verdant was a royal pain to get more or less close to the samples we've seen. I'm still working with Nimbus but this is where it's at for the moment.

This is in a simulated outdoor setting with natural sunlight. All 4 of these are the same other than paint color, i.e. Black Pack, tan leather seats, silver forged wheels, yellow calipers. I'll do some more with different caliper colors, black wheels, diamond cut, and different angles, etc. but this is to start. I'll also do some in a studio light setting, as well as maybe inside a parking garage or something like that.

The idea here is to give people a more realistic idea of how the other FE colors we haven't seen on a car might actually look on the car. I'm not claiming these are absolutely accurate, but I think they're not too far off.

(I should mention that the model was created by 3D SQUIR and I did all the textures, colors, etc.)

View attachment 1603
View attachment 1605

View attachment 1606

View attachment 1607
ive seen all these colours outside and they are pretty good, but the red is way too orangey... not a close match at all, the others are VERY good

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My attempt at a quick “World Champion” or “Fittipaldi” Emira render. I’d have one!
emira-wc-andretti-w2.jpg

Last edited:

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My attempt at a quick “World Champion” or “Fittipaldi” Emira render. I’d have one!View attachment 10266
you can easily do that, wrap your car in black and do the accents in gold, heck, all you are getting different is a little stiching on the seat reat and a hefty price tag, BTW you are welcome!!

Last edited:

Globalpilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
@Eagle7

Hi Eagle.. I love your work. Would you help me out to see how some mods will look like on my newly ordered emira?

here are the details

nimbus grey
black pack
black wheels
yellow calipers
alcantara black interior with yellow stichting

as the black pack comes with black exhaust pipes.. i would like to change that to the titanium colour to stand out... is it possible to change that on your renders? I also like your yellow stripe color on the lower side skirts with the LOTUS lettering, maybe if you can add that stripe to the front black part of the lip below the license plate and on the rear diffuser aswel? Ive attached some examples and add the coloring (on my phone) to show what I’m looking for. All these on nimbus grey. Much thanks for your help.. can‘t wait to see how it looks.

Attachments

• E5D4D369-5614-41A2-94B1-F640CE34D118.jpeg
    E5D4D369-5614-41A2-94B1-F640CE34D118.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 48
  • D1C21351-CA1B-4B5D-AD51-705DBEC33528.png
    D1C21351-CA1B-4B5D-AD51-705DBEC33528.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 698D81C4-F693-46F1-A275-A680002A34AB.jpeg
    698D81C4-F693-46F1-A275-A680002A34AB.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Eagle7

Hi Eagle.. I love your work. Would you help me out to see how some mods will look like on my newly ordered emira?

here are the details

nimbus grey
black pack
black wheels
yellow calipers

as the black pack comes with black exhaust pipes.. i would like to change that to the titanium colour to stand out... is it possible to change that on your renders? I also like your yellow stripe color on the lower side skirts with the LOTUS lettering, maybe if you can add that stripe to the front black part of the lip below the license plate and on the rear diffuser aswel? Ive attached some examples and add the coloring (on my phone) to show what I’m looking for. All these on nimbus grey. Much thanks for your help.. can‘t wait to see how it looks.
I´m also thinking on my Nimbus to do something along those lines.
If you check the last video of the blue Emira from PB Racing in Italy, I also like the little stripes on the front air intakes

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
@Eagle7

here are the details

nimbus grey
black pack
black wheels
yellow calipers

Here ya go.
Globalpilot222-1.png

Globalpilot222-2.png

This is as close as I could get for the back of the car. That lower black piece has all kinds of shapes going across the back. Where I ended the stripes, the plastic shape suddenly shifts on the bottom towards the front of the car, then shifts back to near flat in the middle where the backup light is. There's just no way to extend the stripe all the way across the back like you drew. Also, the ends of the strakes on the bottom of the diffuser don't completely connect to the upper back piece. They're two separate body panels, and the ends of those vertical areas curve under. There's hardly a single simple shape on this car, but that's probably why it looks so good.

Globalpilot222-3.png

Globalpilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Here ya go.
View attachment 21562
View attachment 21563

This is as close as I could get for the back of the car. That lower black piece has all kinds of shapes going across the back. Where I ended the stripes, the plastic shape suddenly shifts on the bottom towards the front of the car, then shifts back to near flat in the middle where the backup light is. There's just no way to extend the stripe all the way across the back like you drew. Also, the ends of the strakes on the bottom of the diffuser don't completely connect to the upper back piece. They're two separate body panels, and the ends of those vertical areas curve under. There's hardly a single simple shape on this car, but that's probably why it looks so good.

View attachment 21564
Thank you so much @Eagle7. The first 2 renders look great and as I was hoping it to see. Thats for sure gonna happen on my. I think the color from the rear looks a bit darker then the sides due to color/shade right. Great work and thanks for your time.

OP
Eagle7

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Thank you so much @Eagle7. The first 2 renders look great and as I was hoping it to see. Thats for sure gonna happen on my. I think the color from the rear looks a bit darker then the sides due to color/shade right. Great work and thanks for your time.
You're welcome. Yes the color on the back is the result of the sun angle and shadows. I agree the front and sides work, but I'd leave the back stripes off.

Concept24

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Would it be possible to show the Dark Verdant with low-in-the-sky sun hitting the car's side? I think that will really bring out the color.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here ya go.
View attachment 21562
View attachment 21563

View attachment 21564
Well done on these renders. I really like what you have done on the side. Any ideas where you’d get those letters from?