New video featuring some nice driving

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

About 4:20 in and again from 22:00 with pace notes! Probably the most exciting driving in an Emira I've seen - in this video it looks like the car I'd hoped it was. Of course I don't have those driving skills :LOL:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

About 4:20 in and again from 22:00 with pace notes! Probably the most exciting driving in an Emira I've seen - in this video it looks like the car I'd hoped it was. Of course I don't have those driving skills :LOL:

Really cool footage! I had to rewatch it a couple times to convince myself the video wasn't sped up.

Stefano D'Aste is an amazing driver and raced professionally in the World Touring Car Championship from 2004-2013 in various BMWs and a few Rally races in Exiges. He started his PB Racing team and works with Lotus Driving Academy and Lotus Cup Italia.

Here he is behind the wheel for PB's Christmas Emira video (the driving starts ~1:20m mark):

There are many more Lotus racing video's on PB's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@pbracing

Last edited:

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Really good video! Would love to understand what he's saying though. The segment at the end with the hairpin drift is nice precision driving. (Not a fan of the red accents on the rear splitter.)

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to understand what he's saying though.

YT has a built in auto translator option that works pretty well! Just turn on the closed captions and click the cog icon to select subtitle language.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 124222.jpg

OP
frazzer

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Stefano D'Aste is an amazing driver and raced professionally in the World Touring Car Championship from 2004-2013 in various BMWs and a few Rally races in Exiges. He started his PB Racing team and works with Lotus Driving Academy and Lotus Cup Italia.
Well that certainly explains his level of confidence and control on tight roads

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This shows what an Emira can do in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing. I noticed how flat and stable the car was through all those twists and turns. An excellent example of momentum driving.