Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Someone’s probably accidentally resorted the production schedule spreadsheet alphabetically by delivery town - I wonder how Lotus Aachen are doing…..
Insightful. That explains why my delivery has slipped so much!

My dealer used to be Bell & Colvill but now it’s Lotus Surrey…

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Insightful. That explains why my delivery has slipped so much!

My dealer used to be Bell & Colvill but now it’s Lotus Surrey…
Using that theory, my dealer is Lotus Silverstone, i must be slightly ahead of you. So that will be December 2024 then for delivery, or in Lotus speak, SOON.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do you know what the really good notification / message is since this forum existed? Thanks to Emira, we have all moved a little closer together. UK, Germany, USA, China etc.

Say a worldwide "Lotbnb" ;)
As I said on another post, we’re all here to virtually huddle together for warmth in the information wilderness.

Occasionally someone throws an info log onto the forum fire and things heat up a bit. Mostly people just need a hug.

Welcome to the wait party! Bring your own drinks, the entertainment is free and the comedy is varied ... or variable.

Golfer1971

Reaction score
I’m seeing a few more people getting Checkout emails today. Any lucky forum members?
I've got a call last week from my dealer and he was told by Lotus that my Emira is still in production and it's very close for the delivery in the next weeks.
When he will get a fixed shipping date, he's going to call me immediately.

So ... I took some popcorn 🍿 and a coke and will still enjoy reading this forum! :p:cool:

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Nothing received my end….

Every email I now receive has me getting overly excited… only to then read than Joan in accounts wants a copy of an invoice!

Tonygcar

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My Emira was due August but pushed out to October, I spoke to lotus Monday and asked for news looks like it’s up for production this month but we should have seen Septembers production out and about now so don’t know why the delay, I was told we will get 30 days notice before we get the car. Can’t wait

STEVE74

Reaction score
Ho aspettato invano una data o una conferma d'ordine da maggio ... per I4, la concessionaria mi ha detto che sono inserito nella lista dei nomi fatti in Lotus prima di inserire il deposito sul sito ma al momento nulla... speriamo bene visto che ho visto l'auto a Milano a dicembre 2021 quindi nessuna demo fino ad ora

GreenDeal

Reaction score
I've got a call last week from my dealer and he was told by Lotus that my Emira is still in production and it's very close for the delivery in the next weeks.
When he will get a fixed shipping date, he's going to call me immediately.

So ... I took some popcorn 🍿 and a coke and will still enjoy reading this forum! :p:cool:
Can you please tell us who your dealer is? thanks in advance

Smudger

Reaction score
FFS - I'm out!
Have bailed as well. Delivery was due October but got my deposit back. Anyone waiting for a Magma spec may be moving up the line. Now in possession of this baby...
IMG_20221005_170752.jpg