Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Also got mine so feel like mins slipped further as production now not until October so if this means I’m getting in November think I’ll kick it back as it’s just going to be sat in garage all winter - so disappointing May as well get a base model ???

I’m feeling similar. Might get something now for the summer and push the emira back til spring

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yep mines slipped another month, last time I spoke to Cs I was Sept build , possibly late Aug. I'm now Oct build so assume November. Do not believe a word of it tbh. Xmas/new year for all but the first 150 or so I think.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I reckon a lot of the September/October builds are already part built ?

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have just got the October build email too. Interesting to see that someone above has a September build email.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got my email too, production for me slipped from August to October. No indication if that means delivery in November but I assume that's what it means.

Looks like I may have dropped out of Batch 1, if some people are being told their production is in September. No explanation. Disappointing news.

spice

Reaction score
EF699693-CFF5-4EB9-AF3B-A077C387F2E6.jpeg

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got my email too, production for me slipped from August to October. No indication if that means delivery in November but I assume that's what it means.

Looks like I may have dropped out of Batch 1, if some people are being told their production is in September. No explanation. Disappointing news.
Wonder if its spec related Tom... you were in the first 50 surely

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Tom, you have always been ahead of me on allocation (keeping my eye on the forum suggests), it is odd you're now behind me.

Maybe it's the colour???

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don’t think there is anything special about my build and I was one of the earliest deposits. Must just be to do with production scheduling. Still the Elise is getting a fair amount of use at the moment.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Has anybody in the U.S. received an email? Is this only for U.K. customers? It doesn't look like they'll even be starting U.S. production until sometime next year. I guess we won't be seeing our cars until next spring at the earliest, which is okay for me, I wouldn't be driving it in the winter anyways, but it may be next summer before my car is actually delivered.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Reading the email it almost sounds like you can change your spec up until the date listed in the email. Is that how anyone else read it?

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by..........Lotus Cars.

My email says October production and a quick call to LCC confirms almost certain November delivery. We'll see.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or has TomE just now become a moderator and staff member? Was he always one and I only now noticed it? lol If this is new, I can't think of anyone who would deserve this more than him. Congrats Tom!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Wonder if its spec related Tom... you were in the first 50 surely
Tom, you have always been ahead of me on allocation (keeping my eye on the forum suggests), it is odd you're now behind me.

Maybe it's the colour???
It seems odd, I was told I was one of the first 20-30 deposits. But I know it's all been re-sequenced based on parts supply. Maybe including Homelink and tracker has pushed it later - chip supplies? They won't tell me why it's a bigger delay than other people.

Perhaps it's payback for being so vocal about the terrible customer service :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is it my imagination or has TomE just now become a moderator and staff member? Was he always one and I only now noticed it? lol If this is new, I can't think of anyone who would deserve this more than him. Congrats Tom!

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts