Welcome our new Emira Forum Moderator - TomE 🛠️

Exige2000

Reaction score
Many of you already know @TomE , as he's been an extremely helpful member in the community. I'm excited to announce that he's accepted our invitation to join the mod team here at EmiraForum.com! 🍻 👏
Have to say that the input from Tom has been to me the most helpful .
Good person to have on your team.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks everyone. This new role obviously coincides with me having a lot more time on my hands, as I won't be driving my Emira from September and will of course just be sitting around with nothing to do now until November ;)

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. This new role obviously coincides with me having a lot more time on my hands, as I won't be driving my Emira from September and will of course just be sitting around with nothing to do now until November ;)
I hope you don't regret this lol. It's not like this car hasn't already almost completely taken over your life. Now you get to be the baby sitter too. ;)

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Well done Tom. Your contributions have been invaluable.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It’s just a shame Lotus have turned on Tom and pushed his delivery month back.

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Torn between Moderator role or Delivery... can't begin to imagine how difficult it was...

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
He should be in charge of the complaint and argument department. "Is this the argument department?" "No, it isn't" "But it says it on the door" "No it doesn't."
I'd love that to let off steam after my customer centric day job 😅

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This new email blast must have something to do with those airlift shipments they just received. It looks like they're going to be able to at least complete some cars before year's end, but I guess our first forum member reviews of their cars are going to be in the winter.

The adventure continues...

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I heard that admins on this site get to make last minute spec changes to their Emira pre-orders without impacting delivery date, and are sent exact times and dates via special VIP Lotus communication emails, instead of just being told "soon" like the rest of us!

G

Guest142

Many of you already know @TomE , as he's been an extremely helpful member in the community. I'm excited to announce that he's accepted our invitation to join the mod team here at EmiraForum.com! 🍻 👏
Congratulations Tom. And thank you for the huge contributions to the forum.