⭐ New EmiraForum.com Supporting Membership! ⭐

Featured
The spirit of our Lotus Emira Forum has always been driven by the passion and commitment of our members. Over the years, many of you have expressed a desire to contribute to the site's growth and evolution. Today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of the EmiraForum.com Supporting Membership program, offering you the opportunity to become an integral part of our community's journey.

For just $24 per year (a mere $2 per month or 6 cents per day), you can now join forces with fellow enthusiasts and become a Supporting Member, unlocking exclusive features and privileges that will elevate your forum experience. Some of these additional perks include:
  • Emira Forum Badge under your username! ( Lotus Emira Forum Supporting Member )
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Access to the Members Only forum
  • Enable Push Notifications!
  • Edit custom title
  • Increase the number of threads & posts per page
  • Increase the number of conversations per page
  • Search direct messages/conversations
  • Upload attachments to conversations
  • New EmiraForum.com World Wide Member Map
  • Emira Forum Member Map

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.emiraforum.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not been paying very close attention this week, and only just realised this is a thing! I had been wondering if there was a way to support the forum, so this is great... will subscribe when I get a moment this weekend right now 👍
(gotta stop putting things off like that... bad habit :) )

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The spirit of our Lotus Emira Forum has always been driven by the passion and commitment of our members. Over the years, many of you have expressed a desire to contribute to the site's growth and evolution. Today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of the EmiraForum.com Supporting Membership program, offering you the opportunity to become an integral part of our community's journey.

For just $24 per year (a mere $2 per month or 6 cents per day), you can now join forces with fellow enthusiasts and become a Supporting Member, unlocking exclusive features and privileges that will elevate your forum experience. Some of these additional perks include:
  • Emira Forum Badge under your username! ( Lotus Emira Forum Supporting Member )
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username!
  • Access to the Members Only forum
  • Enable Push Notifications!
  • Edit custom title
  • Increase the number of threads & posts per page
  • Increase the number of conversations per page
  • Search direct messages/conversations
  • Upload attachments to conversations
  • New EmiraForum.com World Wide Member Map
  • Emira Forum Member Map

If this sounds like something you are interested in, and would like to sign up please click on the following link: https://www.emiraforum.com/account/upgrades

Thank you for the support!
I'm in, as a way of acknowledging how immersive and engaging this Forum has been for me since the early days. And shout out to the Admins. (and all my fans).
Looking forward to receiving my 'Supporting Member' label,
as the last time I received one it was on a box of little blue pills.
Cheers.

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of questions for the moderators…

I added my color but my badge color didn’t change. Is that feature TBD?

This is something I'm still working on. Currently it's only showing on the dark style.

Member map not displaying location. Is there another privacy setting that needs to be updated to get that to display?

Thanks!

The member map is a general location based on your IP address. This can also be disabled by turning off your online status here: https://www.emiraforum.com/account/privacy

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Happy to support your efforts. Thanks so much for allowing everyone a fun space to chat! Love this Forum.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is the ability there to turn off flair yet?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Many people don't show up (including me). Moderator said it's based on IP address, and those can be squirreled up by VPN, provider proxies, etc.
Nah, not at the level of broad non-correlation that I'm seeing. My own IP geolocates to a place that I know actually, and my record doesn't show on the map.