Welcome our new Emira Forum Moderators - VL3X and digilotus

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We're pleased to welcome @VL3X and @digilotus to the forum moderator team. They are both valued contributors to the forum, providing content, taking part in discussions and helping with answers to questions.

Joining the moderator team will enable them to help manage and develop our growing community of Emira owners, depositors, enthusiasts and seekers-of-information.

We're pleased to welcome @VL3X and @digilotus to the forum moderator team. They are both valued contributors to the forum, providing content, taking part in discussions and helping with answers to questions.

Joining the moderator team will enable them to help manage and develop our growing community of Emira owners, depositors, enthusiasts and seekers-of-information.

Thanks Tom. Happy to be on the team! I guess I'm locked in now! :oops:

Congratulations. Looking forward to new deliveries and January production info in the U.S. Thanks for molding the forum guys.

Thanks Tom, appreciate the warm welcome!

An Aussie and a Yankee? Sounds like HR mandated hires to me!

Congrats to both! And I do have several questions about Vegemite and Scrapple. On paper (never had either) I just don’t get it………

We need gender diversity too! Any prospects?

@VL3X and @digilotus

We really appreciate all your contributions to the community and I'm glad to have you guys on the mod team! Hopefully, 2023 will be an exciting year for the Emira Forum!

An Aussie and a Yankee? Sounds like HR mandated hires to me!

Congrats to both! And I do have several questions about Vegemite and Scrapple. On paper (never had either) I just don’t get it………
We were just teeing up the opportunity for people to complete the punchline for “A Brit, an Aussie and a Yank walk into a bar…”