For New Emira Owners - Complimentary GGLC Membership

khamai

Reaction score
With the news that Lotus Cars received final approval from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and Emiras are now getting delivered to customers, the Golden Gate Lotus Club (GGLC) family of clubs want to welcome our new Emira friends to the Lotus family and to share our passion for these unique and special cars.

So, to welcome the new Emira owners the GGLC invites them to join the Lotus passion and craziness!!! We welcome the new Emira owners and want to show them why Lotus-owners are unmatched.

Meet, Greet, Invite…
As long time and current Lotus enthusiast let’s welcome the new Emira owner to the family. See an Emira, greet the new owner, congratulate them, engage them about their new car, what makes the Emira special to them and introduce yourself, then encourage them to engage with our local Lotus community and events. Obviously, we’d love to see them at GGLC, Lotus Club of So California, San Diego Lotus Club or GGLC Sacramento events.

Complimentary GGLC Membership
The GGLC is resurrecting a membership promotion that we had when the Elise first came to our shores. The GGLC in partnership with the 5 California based Lotus dealers are offer new Emira owners a complimentary year GGLC membership to the GGLC family of clubs.

If you meet a new Emira owner, do invite them to join the GGLC and mention they may qualify for a complimentary year long membership. Question? Contact the GGLC at [email protected].

IMG_1353.jpg

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Glad to hear it, I was going to join anyways! I've heard fantastic things about the GGLC over the years.

How do we sign up?

OP
K

khamai

Reaction score
Glad to hear it, I was going to join anyways! I've heard fantastic things about the GGLC over the years.

How do we sign up?
The GGLC is working with the dealers and plans are to place a letter in each car at delivery. If that fails, new Emira owner can contact the GGLC and the club will send you a link, instructions and code.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

OP
K

khamai

Reaction score
BUMP.

GGLC has supplied letters/flyers to be given to new owners or placed in the car. The letter/flyer has simple instructions how to claim your complimentary GGLC membership.

If you don't receive or can't find the GGLC letter/flyer contact the GGLC at [email protected].

Kiyoshi