Dallas Emira Owners

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
GM Dallas,

Hope all you new Lotus Emira owners are as excited as I am to take delivery in January 2024.

This is my first post and I wanted to start a thread of all of the local Dallas, Texas and surrounding area members to introduce myself.

I am a first time Lotus owner and looking forward to meeting some of you in the future and chatting about this amazing piece of engineering.

I am told I have the first Atlantis Blue Emira delivered in Dallas (hence my screenname Atlantis Blue Emira :)

Here is a picture (arrived on a rainy day Dec 21, 2023), but that didn't stop me from watching it being unloaded from the covered transport truck.

Still looks 🔥 in the rain!

Best,
Bob

Attachments

• Lotus Emira.jpg
    Lotus Emira.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 257

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forums and great color choice! I'm sure in person it looks even more stunning. I hope you (and we) get to enjoy the Emira very very soon!

SImba

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
GM Dallas,

Hope all you new Lotus Emira owners are as excited as I am to take delivery in January 2024.

This is my first post and I wanted to start a thread of all of the local Dallas, Texas and surrounding area members to introduce myself.

I am a first time Lotus owner and looking forward to meeting some of you in the future and chatting about this amazing piece of engineering.

I am told I have the first Atlantis Blue Emira delivered in Dallas (hence my screenname Atlantis Blue Emira :)

Here is a picture (arrived on a rainy day Dec 21, 2023), but that didn't stop me from watching it being unloaded from the covered transport truck.

Best,
Bob
Gorgeous Color! Looking forward to meeting all the Dallas people!

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I just ordered an Atlantis Blue FE 2.0 too! Really loved this color when I saw the color samples. But mine was scheduled to build in March/April 2024 and delivery in May/June 2024.

Attachments

• YOUR_EMIRA.jpg
    YOUR_EMIRA.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 51
OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and great color choice! I'm sure in person it looks even more stunning. I hope you (and we) get to enjoy the Emira very very soon!
Hope Lotus can get the CARB issue settled by early January. Agree, pictures don't do it justice, although I also love the lighter blue color (the spec Lotus) IRL.

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
I just ordered an Atlantis Blue FE 2.0 too! Really loved this color when I saw the color samples. But mine was scheduled to build in March/April 2024 and delivery in May/June 2024.
That is great, didn't know you could still order, as thought you had to have a reservation from years ago (like I did). Nice color choice :)

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
GM Dallas,

Best,
Bob
Cautiously optimistic about January. EPA doesn’t list the Emira documents, much less CARB. I know Lotus said they passed EPA emissions a while back but it doesn’t show yet.
I mean what kind of sociopathic company would ship a bunch of cars at the end of the year that hadn’t actually passed federal emissions.
IMG_0704.jpeg

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Cautiously optimistic about January. EPA doesn’t list the Emira documents, much less CARB. I know Lotus said they passed EPA emissions a while back but it doesn’t show yet.
I mean what kind of sociopathic company would ship a bunch of cars at the end of the year that hadn’t actually passed federal emissions.

Lotus, that's who.
And "Great minds..."!
Just got these photos from the Austin dealer of my car. But I'm in Fort Worth. I'm very happy my choice of the Atlantis Blue and light interior. Looking forward to our first car meets with Emiras.

725471914.jpg

725471923.jpg

725471901.jpg

725471977.jpg

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Lotus, that's who.
And "Great minds..."!
Just got these photos from the Austin dealer of my car. But I'm in Fort Worth. I'm very happy my choice of the Atlantis Blue and light interior. Looking forward to our first car meets with Emiras.

View attachment 34976
View attachment 34977
View attachment 34978
View attachment 34979
Facts! The blue really shows the lines better than I would have expected. The white leather is almost the only choice. Like the non tinted rear window. Going to powder coat the engine?

allenyao09

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Facts! The blue really shows the lines better than I would have expected. The white leather is almost the only choice. Like the non tinted rear window. Going to powder coat the engine?

I went for red leather and red calipers.

Attachments

• IMG_5614.png
    IMG_5614.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5615.png
    IMG_5615.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5616.png
    IMG_5616.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
View attachment 34955
Thanks for the info. I can only hope for January for Lotus to release our Emira's so we can have a meetup!

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
GM Dallas,

Best,
Bob
Welcome to the forum and thanks for starting this thread. Mine arrive the previous week also a rainy day
IMG_0472.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0461.mov
    13.2 MB

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Do let us know how it feels on the open road. TBH I found the automatic to be underwhelming. I can certainly drive a manual but I do find it more distracting than engaging nowadays
I will as soon as get the car. When I test drove the auto I was very impressed and it really good. But everyone has there opinion as to what they prefer.
I can tell you on the auto I drove I got to 105 mph (not on highway) but locally. Luckily no police around. I went one way to check then turned around. I probably could have got to 120 but had a sales guy in passenger seat lol
For those getting the auto I believe you will enjoy it.