Dallas Emira Owners

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I will as soon as get the car. When I test drove the auto I was very impressed and it really good. But everyone has there opinion as to what they prefer.
I can tell you on the auto I drove I got to 105 mph (not on highway) but locally. Luckily no police around. I went one way to check then turned around. I probably could have got to 120 but had a sales guy in passenger seat lol
For those getting the auto I believe you will enjoy it.
Huh, maybe I was light footed (unusual for me) but the feel just wasn’t there for me, the torque to be more specific. My John Cooper Works feels like Wile E Coyote if I hit it. The Lotus was well, comfortable.

But that’s not the point of this thread. I’m happy for you all, and also a bit nervous for you as well 🤠

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Lotus, that's who.
And "Great minds..."!
Just got these photos from the Austin dealer of my car. But I'm in Fort Worth. I'm very happy my choice of the Atlantis Blue and light interior. Looking forward to our first car meets with Emiras.

View attachment 34976
View attachment 34977
View attachment 34978
View attachment 34979
amazing interior color choice. I got the orange/brown interior as my wife liked it as reminded her of her Maserati interior color although Lotus is more brown than orange on the color spectrum compared to the Maserati.

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thanks for starting this thread. Mine arrive the previous week also a rainy day
View attachment 35046View attachment 35047
Maurice, was great meeting you yesterday at Lotus. I love the yellow color, looks so sharp. My daughter said I should have picked this color over the Atlantis Blue...oh well, guess I have to live with my decision. See you soon.

Bob

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
GM Dallas,

Hope all you new Lotus Emira owners are as excited as I am to take delivery in January 2024.

This is my first post and I wanted to start a thread of all of the local Dallas, Texas and surrounding area members to introduce myself.

I am a first time Lotus owner and looking forward to meeting some of you in the future and chatting about this amazing piece of engineering.

I am told I have the first Atlantis Blue Emira delivered in Dallas (hence my screenname Atlantis Blue Emira :)

Here is a picture (arrived on a rainy day Dec 21, 2023), but that didn't stop me from watching it being unloaded from the covered transport truck.

Still looks 🔥 in the rain!

Best,
Bob
Saw your car outdoors when I was there looking at mine. Beautiful car. Congrats

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Just in time for winter snow!
Thank you. All colors look amazing. Actually would be interesting to see a darker blue version of mine (haven't seen yet), or a white version (have seen online).

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone else get the invite to drive the Eletre R this Sat. at Dallas Lotus?

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Anyone else get the invite to drive the Eletre R this Sat. at Dallas Lotus?
didn't get invite, so i just drove down there and drove the Eletre :) as buddy told me it was in

if you have an order/car in Dallas, can just walk in and tell them you want to drive the car

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any go to the recent Southlake Cars and Coffee? I saw a photo that looked like someone's Seneca Emira was taken there. Anyone have photos and see how people reacted to it?

Newguy1354

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ladies and gents it's looking like we are finally actually going to be Emira drivers soon!
Sooo when's our first Emira meet!? Maybe first Trophy Club/Southlake Cars and Coffee, the month after releases?

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Ladies and gents it's looking like we are finally actually going to be Emira drivers soon!
Sooo when's our first Emira meet!? Maybe first Trophy Club/Southlake Cars and Coffee, the month after releases?
I am up for anything, although need to get the car first. "They" say will be by end of month, but won't believe it until I am sitting in the car.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Gorgeous Color! Looking forward to meeting all the Dallas people!
We are now brothers.
20240311_150857.jpg

Shyatic

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Picking my car up after Front End Suntek PPF tomorrow.
Up for Southlake or vicinity coffee/car get together.
Where did you get the PPF done, and how much was it? Lotus of Dallas is offering front end for something like 2500.

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
Where did you get the PPF done, and how much was it? Lotus of Dallas is offering front end for something like 2500.
Paint Protection Dallas. www.paintprotectiondfw.com Ryan is the owner. He does both Suntek and Xpel. I choose Suntek for 10 yr warranty and positive reviiews. He also applies cermic coatings. Very pleased with his work. Front-end paint correction and film $2000.

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The biggest challenge I have had so far is finding suitably windy and curving roads to enjoy. There aren't too many in the Waco area. Plenty of straight farm to market roads, just not many twisty roads to bomb down!

I have thought about a trip to the Twisted Sisters once my break-in is finished.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The biggest challenge I have had so far is finding suitably windy and curving roads to enjoy. There aren't too many in the Waco area. Plenty of straight farm to market roads, just not many twisty roads to bomb down!

I have thought about a trip to the Twisted Sisters once my break-in is finished.
DM me tomorrow if that’s ok with you