Dallas Emira Owners

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
What a lineup yesterday at Cars and Tacos! The Emira was allowed to be next to a McLaren, GT3RS, Porsche and Ferrari. Just to the left of these on their own was a rare Lambo and a Senna. The best thing about this, is that the 100k Lotus Emira is allowed to be in a section where 300-1.5 million dollar cars park. Who can say best bang for the buck!

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 94

cyanmauve

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It’s far prettier than the McLaren, and the Porsches aren’t even in the same league.

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
My first Costco trip in the Emira.

As the trunk has a small space, I walked out of Costco spending less than $500 for once in my life.

Man, this car saves me so much money :)

If I drove more than 5 miles, the shrimp likely would have been cooked (form the heat of the engine) and I could have saved time cooking tonight :)

Joking aside, was good enough for a quick trip to Costco. I also stored a box of popcorn on the interior (behind the seats) and had a passenger in the car.

Attachments

• Raw or cooked shrimp anyone.jpg
    Raw or cooked shrimp anyone.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 34
OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Anyone want to go to Cars and Coffee in Irving this Saturday at 8am from Dallas? I am going and I think it is $15, and I book through an app. Hope to see some of you there. If interested, I started a Lotus Emira car club on the park up front app and if interested, I can invite you all or send you a DM with the info.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Anyone want to go to Cars and Coffee in Irving this Saturday at 8am from Dallas? I am going and I think it is $15, and I book through an app. Hope to see some of you there. If interested, I started a Lotus Emira car club on the park up front app and if interested, I can invite you all or send you a DM with the info.
There is already a lotus of north tx club check it out on facebook.
For what it’s worth there is no way I pay an entrance fee to go to any car meet and pay a dime for the privilege just to show a car

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's a specialty event- Exotics vs Classics.
I will attend. My first serious outing. Certain to be more fun
than Costco.

Last edited:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice. It looks like they didn’t force the front plate mount on you. I’m not going to add one either. Did you have to ask for that not to be done?
It's optional. They are assuming you don't want it mounted, and leave it in the trunk. They will install upon request.

SImba

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Nice. It looks like they didn’t force the front plate mount on you. I’m not going to add one either. Did you have to ask for that not to be done?
I got mine from Cape Fear and they didn't put plates on it unless the buyer requested it to be mounted.

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
Please send me an invite.

zoomdaddy

Reaction score
There is already a lotus of north tx club check it out on facebook.
For what it’s worth there is no way I pay an entrance fee to go to any car meet and pay a dime for the privilege just to show a car
Would also like to connect with Lotus owners, sans fee

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Join Lotus owners of North Texas it’s a private group that’s been around 10 years.
They other lotus group I am a member of is LOOT lotus owners of Texas
Great group to join based in Austin
Chris the president is a super nice guy.
Puts on a number of drive during the year
Just a few suggestions I have if you want to meet and get to know some really cool lotus folks

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First major reveal.
20240330_082410.jpg
20240330_082442.jpg
20240330_082519.jpg

OP
Atlantis Blue Emira

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Please send me an invite.
Sorry for the delay

Here is the private Lotus club invite (goal is national/international connection but only 2 followers so far) on Park up Front app if you or anyone wants to join. It is free. Also there is a Dallas Lotus club and if you go to my Lotus club, you can request to be part of the Dallas club. I can't send that one because I am not the creator of that club, but they just accepted me into it.

Join Lotus Club on the ParkUpFront App!
https://app.parkupfront.com/club/3723