Welcome our new Emira Forum Moderator - TomE 🛠️

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It looks like I've been bumped out of Batch 1. From feedback from others, it appears me including Homelink has been a factor - maybe chip supply? But there are some people with Homelink with Oct delivery.

There are several people with 6-8 July 2021 deposits getting delivery before me (April 2021 deposit) and other people with pre-reveal deposits and no Homelink also bumped to Nov. So there are some possible pointers and some odd things, but no explanation from Lotus in this week's comms. I'm trying to find out more info but don't expect my slot to change.

I suspect most of the previous Batch 1 may now be the Oct build/Nov delivery batch, with the Sept/Oct early ones being just a small number also from Batch 1. I've only seen 5-10 people with Sep/Oct so far.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It looks like I've been bumped out of Batch 1. From feedback from others, it appears me including Homelink has been a factor - maybe chip supply? But there are some people with Homelink with Oct delivery.

There are several people with 6-8 July 2021 deposits getting delivery before me (April 2021 deposit) and other people with pre-reveal deposits and no Homelink also bumped to Nov. So there are some possible pointers and some odd things, but no explanation from Lotus in this week's comms. I'm trying to find out more info but don't expect my slot to change.

I suspect most of the previous Batch 1 may now be the Oct build/Nov delivery batch, with the Sept/Oct early ones being just a small number also from Batch 1. I've only seen 5-10 people with Sep/Oct so far.
They are certainly doing their best to convert a loyal customer to another brand.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Good to know that Homelink, which I too have specified, may be a factor for the delay. Hopefully, Lotus have secured all the units necessary for all (FE) orders placed.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

From what I can see anyone after the 10th of July goes into November build December delivery (early deposits only of course)