• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

1st Emira customer car delivered in Spain

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
After only 4 months of the first Emira delivered in EU (Belgium), finally the first customer Emira has arrived in Spain, and it's not mine because I chose the Auto Box, and it's not @emiraspain because he is enjoying his holidays and his car is stuck in Customs!!!

This is the one as it arrived :

Now I understand all the fuss about the pictures of this color.

I was pleasantly surprised, because even inside looking almost black (more in the pictures than in the flesh), from 2 or 3 meters distance you can clearly see it's green. Outside will show much better for sure.

The tan interior looks amazing.

The rims come with the silver bolts, looks ok to me, personal preference of course

What I didn't like much is the tailpipes, they look plasticky to me, much better in black

IMG_4534.jpeg
IMG_4535.jpeg

Bod27

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There was a Spanish car on U tube a few days ago , saying it was the first Spanish car, a nice red one.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
After only 4 months of the first Emira delivered in EU (Belgium), finally the first customer Emira has arrived in Spain, and it's not mine because I chose the Auto Box, and it's not @emiraspain because he is enjoying his holidays and his car is stuck in Customs!!!

This is the one as it arrived :

Now I understand all the fuss about the pictures of this color.

I was pleasantly surprised, because even inside looking almost black (more in the pictures than in the flesh), from 2 or 3 meters distance you can clearly see it's green. Outside will show much better for sure.

The tan interior looks amazing.

The rims come with the silver bolts, looks ok to me, personal preference of course

What I didn't like much is the tailpipes, they look plasticky to me, much better in black

View attachment 21530View attachment 21531
Really do like DV.... understaded elegant Emira... thanks for the pics!

OP
Bilbao-Emira

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
There was a Spanish car on U tube a few days ago , saying it was the first Spanish car, a nice red one.
Indeed, it's the demo car of the dealership.

Here is the final version of the video. A little bit shorter: