New Video Shows new Colors and interior options???

OP
L

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can a forum member in the UK near this dealership go in and grab some better pics of these things hahaha. James Bond style.

giphy-7.gif

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Go to 8:00 min into the video and enjoy!

Skipped to 8:00 as instructed, but didn't watch the whole video for context. I suppose there's no guarantee these colours he's holding will actually be available to order on Base Editions?

Twin Cam

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve had a few beers tonight, so might be biting on click bait, but why is this fella telling me about new colours and interiors, surely it should be coming from the horses mouth

OP
L

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
If you watch the whole video it makes much more sense... Looks fairly legit to me. However, it could be for the Eletre. But it was the Tartan interior that I just couldn't see going into the Eletre that made me think it was in fact Emira. @Twin Cam I wouldn't click bait you, video is mostly about mclaren.

OP
L

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is fake, they are not Emira colours
It's not fake, he might be mistaken and those are from previous Lotus models like Evora or Exige. That is possible. Although you can hear him ask the sales woman in the showroom and she says they are additionally available colours. Perhaps like Porsche CXX - Lotus Advanced/Custom order stuff? I dunno, found it interesting nonetheless.

Twin Cam

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If you watch the whole video it makes much more sense... Looks fairly legit to me. However, it could be for the Eletre. But it was the Tartan interior that I just couldn't see going into the Eletre that made me think it was in fact Emira. @Twin Cam I wouldn't click bait you, video is mostly about mclaren.
Not aimed at you fella🍻

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It's not fake, he might be mistaken and those are from previous Lotus models like Evora or Exige. That is possible. Although you can hear him ask the sales woman in the showroom and she says they are additionally available colours. Perhaps like Porsche CXX - Lotus Advanced/Custom order stuff? I dunno, found it interesting nonetheless.
@Lotustoronto perhaps fake was the wrong word, they are likely for previous models. I am sure the staff there would have clearly told him they were not future Emira colours

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They're the old customisable colours for the Evora, Exige and Elise.

At 8:22 when he picks up the interior samples, including the tartan, the back of the sample says "Lotus Your Way", which was the name for the old customisation programme. The exterior colour swatches and colour names are clearly for the old cars.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
They're the old customisable colours for the Evora, Exige and Elise.

At 8:22 when he picks up the interior samples, including the tartan, the back of the sample says "Lotus Your Way", which was the name for the old customisation programme. The exterior colour swatches and colour names are clearly for the old cars.
OH good I was about to cancel the FE to get that base green. That is the green I was hoping for.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I am sure the same guy may have posted on one of the Emira Facebook pages recently, trying to say the same baloney

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The colors that we've now in the FE, do you think that we could order some of them for the BE?

The truth is that I really like much the dark verdant & shadow grey

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The colors that we've now in the FE, do you think that we could order some of them for the BE?

The truth is that I really like much the dark verdant & shadow grey
Still not confirmed by Lotus and won't be until they publish the Base options, but it has been stated several times that the Base Edition will have 7 EXTRA colours, which implies they are on top of the 6 FE ones.

ino

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Correct. These literally say Evora and Elise on the samples... Not future Emira colors.

View attachment 22047
Some colours had car name because they were the exclusive colours. e.g. Elise blue.
(But Final Edition of Elise and Exige, could had other car’s colour. Like Exige + Elise Blue, Elise + Evora Silver, etc.)

Anyways, I still cannot believe the Emira will have those colours in the future yet.
If so, Elise Blue will be my first choise😍