New member > Deposit placed for Emira > 1st time Lotus owner > Atl, GA

RCL

Reaction score
First time ordering a car like this, deposit was placed on 4/9/22, excellent service and help from Gator Motorworks. Was told q2-q4 2023 for a MY24 model Emira. Super excited!

Emira spec:
Seneca blue or Red...tough choice
Manual
Sport suspension
Black pack
Black wheels
yellow calipers
black alcantera /red interior
alcantara steering wheel

denk0815

Reaction score
First time ordering a car like this, deposit was placed on 4/9/22, excellent service and help from Gator Motorworks. Was told q2-q4 2023 for a MY24 model Emira. Super excited!

Emira spec:
Manual
Sport suspension
Black pack
Black wheels
yellow calipers
alcantara steering wheel
Welcome aboard.
Nice spec, hope you don't get it in the winter.

Reactions: RCL

JKT

Reaction score
What place are you in line? I placed my deposit on 4/5 for a manual V6 with Gator as well.

I was very impressed with Gator and Tony...great people and super straight forward! I'm excited for more information on the base to come out in the coming months.

I'm thinking Atlantis Blue/Ice Gray Leather, black pack, yellow calipers, and diamond cut wheels for mine. Unsure of whether I will go for the touring or sport chassis.

Reactions: RCL
OP
R

RCL

Reaction score
What place are you in line? I placed my deposit on 4/5 for a manual V6 with Gator as well.

I was very impressed with Gator and Tony...great people and super straight forward! I'm excited for more information on the base to come out in the coming months.

I'm thinking Atlantis Blue/Ice Gray Leather, black pack, yellow calipers, and diamond cut wheels for mine. Unsure of whether I will go for the touring or sport chassis.
Unsure of place in like didn’t ask. Gonna be a long wait either way for me so I’m not too worried. It comes when it comes. I love this car in every color I don’t think you can go wrong.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Atlantis Blue with Ice Grey will be amazing! What a great choice and congratulations on the deposit!

JKT

Reaction score
Unsure of place in like didn’t ask. Gonna be a long wait either way for me so I’m not too worried. It comes when it comes. I love this car in every color I don’t think you can go wrong.
Tony told me I was #85 in line. Hopefully as things progress we will move up a few spaces.

I wish I had paid more attention to the Emira from the start. I had my sights set on the 718 Cayman for years and after a disappointing experience trying to deal with my local Porsche dealer I started looking into the Emira and I was immediately hooked. I'm eager for more information and pictures to come out on the base cars.

I'm planning on flying in to see them when they get their demo car.

JKT

Reaction score
Atlantis Blue with Ice Grey will be amazing! What a great choice and congratulations on the deposit!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to when the configurator goes live for the base cars! I'll be spending a lot of time coming up with the perfect spec :ROFLMAO:

alvitdk

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm looking forward to when the configurator goes live for the base cars! I'll be spending a lot of time coming up with the perfect spec :ROFLMAO:
Just got word from Lotus UK customer service the Base configurator will go live end of October.

"The configuration tool should be updated by the end of October with all the options and available specifications for the base models."

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Just got word from Lotus UK customer service the Base configurator will go live end of October.

"The configuration tool should be updated by the end of October with all the options and available specifications for the base models."
"Should be" is the new "soon".

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Tony told me I was #85 in line. Hopefully as things progress we will move up a few spaces.

I wish I had paid more attention to the Emira from the start. I had my sights set on the 718 Cayman for years and after a disappointing experience trying to deal with my local Porsche dealer I started looking into the Emira and I was immediately hooked. I'm eager for more information and pictures to come out on the base cars.

I'm planning on flying in to see them when they get their demo car.
I'm thinking you aren't alone in moving away from the Cayman to the Emira. I did the same thing.

alvitdk

Reaction score
I'm thinking you aren't alone in moving away from the Cayman to the Emira. I did the same thing.
Same here, cancelled my 718 GTS 4.0 after the test drive (and after finding out how much my pdk replacement would be), and will "happily" wait another 12 months for the Emira instead.

deadcruiser

Reaction score

Emira spec:
Manual
Sport suspension
Black pack
Black wheels
yellow calipers
alcantara steering wheel
@RCL I'm in Atlanta too and will be placing a deposit next week. I'm in the middle of the city atm so I'm hoping that the car arrives after I've moved to a more sane part of the city. Good to know there will be another owner in the area.