New member from sunny Bath

GJH

Reaction score
Hi All. Long time lurker, Sep 22 deposit so should be here by Christmas :), booked in for a test drive in a couple of weeks.

My order is: Nimbus, manual, lower black pack, no privacy glass, diamond cut wheels, touring, red leather, leather steering wheel.

I had thought ordering an Emira would put me quite far along my mid-life crisis plan, but judging by the incessant whinging by some on here I think I have a long way to go to achieve peak grumpy old git...

Great forum (content and look) apart from that - thanks TomE

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome. Stay positive! Good forum but a lot of negativity in here so form your own opinion after you test drive the car etc. and don’t compare it with a 200k car…

Mctaff

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi All. Long time lurker, Sep 22 deposit so should be here by Christmas :), booked in for a test drive in a couple of weeks.

My order is: Nimbus, manual, lower black pack, no privacy glass, diamond cut wheels, touring, red leather, leather steering wheel.

I had thought ordering an Emira would put me quite far along my mid-life crisis plan, but judging by the incessant whinging by some on here I think I have a long way to go to achieve peak grumpy old git...

Great forum (content and look) apart from that - thanks TomE

Welcome! Must be a different Bath from the one I know 😎

Reactions: GJH

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and congratulations on the deposit - what took you so long? ;)

You're in for a bit of a wait, but hopefully with cars being test driven and delivered to customers we'll have more car-related content in the next few months than we've had over the last 16. That'll help.

You need a decent skim/filter capability on here at times, but I understand some of the frustrations and negativity - I'm guilty of it myself at times.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @GJH 🍻 Let us know what you think after the test drive.

Auto Smiler

Reaction score
Welcome GJH. Lovely spec! I'm just down the road from you (Bristol). I assume your test drive is Bristol? I'll be there on 23rd Nov, can't wait!

Reactions: GJH
OP
G

GJH

Reaction score
Welcome GJH. Lovely spec! I'm just down the road from you (Bristol). I assume your test drive is Bristol? I'll be there on 23rd Nov, can't wait!
Thanks and yes will be going to Rybrook - luckily they have a nimbus with touring as the test car. I'm there a couple of days before you but you'll probably beat me to an actual car as I only put money down in September.