• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

US car show thread. Did you see it?

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Guys,
just texted with my salesman Ellis at Philly Lotus and he’s not ruling out the Emira making an appearance at the Philly show next weekend. I thought it may be fun to post up pics and dealer chats as the shows move across the US.
Me and son2 will be at the Philly show the first day and will report back.
cheers Rick

4MIR3

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Well, there was no Emira at the LA Auto Show and they even had an Emira within the area/state during the show. Doesn't mean it won't happen though.

OP
lion shf

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Why did I get my hopes up lol. It’s like I’ve ignored you all here for 6 months. Really wanted 2 to see it

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Day One of the DC Auto show today. No sign of Lotus, but maybe a ship comes in between now and Philly?
I was curious about that so I searched the exhibitor list and no Lotus or any other enthusiast/dealer group that would have signaled Lotus being present. DC car show used to be huge. It is tiny this year.

vroomvroom

Reaction score
I was curious about that so I searched the exhibitor list and no Lotus or any other enthusiast/dealer group that would have signaled Lotus being present. DC car show used to be huge. It is tiny this year.
With none of the German powers present (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW), there was a big void for sure

Max

Reaction score
Today, you roll out a new model at Pebble or CES. The traditional auto show is dying out.