US car show thread. Did you see it?

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Guys,
just texted with my salesman Ellis at Philly Lotus and he’s not ruling out the Emira making an appearance at the Philly show next weekend. I thought it may be fun to post up pics and dealer chats as the shows move across the US.
Me and son2 will be at the Philly show the first day and will report back.
cheers Rick

Well, there was no Emira at the LA Auto Show and they even had an Emira within the area/state during the show. Doesn't mean it won't happen though.

Why did I get my hopes up lol. It’s like I’ve ignored you all here for 6 months. Really wanted 2 to see it

Day One of the DC Auto show today. No sign of Lotus, but maybe a ship comes in between now and Philly?
I was curious about that so I searched the exhibitor list and no Lotus or any other enthusiast/dealer group that would have signaled Lotus being present. DC car show used to be huge. It is tiny this year.

I was curious about that so I searched the exhibitor list and no Lotus or any other enthusiast/dealer group that would have signaled Lotus being present. DC car show used to be huge. It is tiny this year.
With none of the German powers present (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW), there was a big void for sure

Today, you roll out a new model at Pebble or CES. The traditional auto show is dying out.