Third Emira in Spain

329670110_842999306799022_8271317192327675978_n.jpg

The third Emira to arrive in Spain, in dark verdant the truth looks so beautiful, in fact it is the color that I have in mind to configure my BE :)
Two hours ago some images came out in the post that number 3 came out, but they deleted the publication, I imagine because sensitive customer data came out

Last edited:

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's it.

To be exact, the DV is the first customer car that arrived 3 weeks ago bound for Canary Islands.
The Magma with BP is the demo, and the Magma without BP is @emiraspain which arrived a few days after DV.

That's all we got, 2 customer cars out of 9 scheduled for last year 😜

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
great bit of parking on a zebra crossing no less... ... ... Im saying nothing....

my spanish car is virtually sold..... took 1 month pretty much from date of arrival to Spain....
I'll miss it, even though I never had it, BUT I dont feel safe in the risk of early problems and Lotus's poor reaction to some of them...not when you are hundreds of miles from a dealer and a thousand miles from base.
Good luck to the guy in the Canaries...thats brave!

It still looks good...... maybe one day...... when Uk prices drop drastically after the summer (drastically meaning about 10k lower than they currently are... ie 85 down to 75 IMO, as 85 is still pretty much the average sales price and even at that, our friend in Yellow is not flying off the autotrader page....shame)

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
great bit of parking on a zebra crossing no less... ... ... Im saying nothing....

my spanish car is virtually sold..... took 1 month pretty much from date of arrival to Spain....
I'll miss it, even though I never had it, BUT I dont feel safe in the risk of early problems and Lotus's poor reaction to some of them...not when you are hundreds of miles from a dealer and a thousand miles from base.
Good luck to the guy in the Canaries...thats brave!

It still looks good...... maybe one day...... when Uk prices drop drastically after the summer (drastically meaning about 10k lower than they currently are... ie 85 down to 75 IMO, as 85 is still pretty much the average sales price and even at that, our friend in Yellow is not flying off the autotrader page....shame)
Your car is going to Madrid . it's taking too long to register these first cars here in Spain, at least three weeks. Your ex didn't have a plate as of last Friday. It's a pity you didn't keep it.