• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

BCA no longer doing PDI in Uk

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I assume BCA will still be doing the PDI for the home deliveries? Or will they be PDI'd at factory or nominated dealer prior to delivery?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ok so this confirms what I thought! The most recent cars are being delivered shortly after production. So a reasonable wait for paint curing prior to PPF etc might be warranted.

///M

Reaction score
Also BCA no longer doing PDI for the cars collected from the factory. These are being PDI’d by Scott Walker’s team at Hethel.
Thank god for that! I’m factory collecting in ten days time😎 from checkout I was told l could take it the following week but I was not ready !!!!

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I still don’t understand how that _ever_ made sense.

Johnda1

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I opted for dealer collection as I knew they were doing the PDI as opposed to BCA.