Dallas Emira Owners

I posted this yesterday but think it should be here as well
I added a carbon spoiler. It’s not over the top. It is specifically made for Lotus of Dallas.
Very easy to attach. $695. from Lotus of Dallas if anyone wants one call them mention my name. I think if you do they may give you $50 off.
Just in case anyone thinks. I’m not getting paid for this.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0750.jpeg
    IMG_0750.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0743.jpeg
    IMG_0743.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0742.mov
    21.4 MB
I posted this yesterday but think it should be here as well
I added a carbon spoiler. It’s not over the top. It is specifically made for Lotus of Dallas.
Very easy to attach. $695. from Lotus of Dallas if anyone wants one call them mention my name. I think if you do they may give you $50 off.
Just in case anyone thinks. I’m not getting paid for this.
Authentic spoiler alert.

There are some car meets coming up if anyone is interested in going.

June 8th Cars and Coffee
Park up Front Registration
8-10AM
Must arrive before 9AM for judging! Prizes at 9:30AM!
293–299 Countryside Ct
Southlake, TX 76092
United States

June 15th Celina Car show hosted by Celina PD
Celina PD Car Show Entry Form
8-11AM
110 N Colorado St,
Celina, TX 75009

June 15th Duinos Cars and Coffee Mckinney
8-10AM

Texas Emira owner here! I'm down in Fredericksburg, but maybe we could plan an Emira get-together in the Hill Country!

Texas Emira owner here! I'm down in Fredericksburg, but maybe we could plan an Emira get-together in the Hill Country!
You should get in touch with Chris Lindley president of Lotus Owners of Texas (LOOT) on Facebook. He lives in Austin. He puts on some great drives.
Pretty active group. Really great group of people. There is also LOG national lotus having there annual gathering in Austin in late September 24
Edit. You may want to become a member of Lotus LTD

You should get in touch with Chris Lindley president of Lotus Owners of Texas (LOOT) on Facebook. He lives in Austin. He puts on some great drives.
Pretty active group. Really great group of people. There is also LOG national lotus having there annual gathering in Austin in late September 24
Edit. You may want to become a member of Lotus LTD
Thank you for this info! I joined the LOOT Facebook group and signed up as a member of Lotus LTD. I will probably also register for LOG 43 in Austin since today is the last day to get a discount on the early web registration fee.

Thank you for this info! I joined the LOOT Facebook group and signed up as a member of Lotus LTD. I will probably also register for LOG 43 in Austin since today is the last day to get a discount on the early web registration fee.
Only Lotus at MillionAire Dallas 40th anniversary exotic car invitational. Eye candy on steroids, including a Saleen 7.

Attachments

• 20240608_102747.jpg
    20240608_102747.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240608_095210.jpg
    20240608_095210.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 37
Only Lotus at MillionAire Dallas 40th anniversary exotic car invitational. Eye candy on steroids, including a Saleen 7.
Awesome. I initially was signing up for this but realized I was out of town. Bet it was a great experience and great conversations with other car enthusiasts.

Round Rock here (just north of Austin for those that don't know)... My car is in Dallas waiting on ppf and then ceramic, picking it up in a week or so hopefully 🤞
I’m also PPF with the dealership, when mine arrives. So it’s going to be a week ish from receipt to pickup ready? Doesn’t sound too bad.

Saleen…..those “be an investor” ads are always popping up in my feed. Too bad really, the Saleen 1 that they were making looked pretty nice; very Evora ish

Round Rock here (just north of Austin for those that don't know)... My car is in Dallas waiting on ppf and then ceramic, picking it up in a week or so hopefully 🤞
Welcome to the forum! I lived in Cedar Park, but now we are out in Fredericksburg.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should consider going to this year's Lotus Owners Group 43 meetup!

I’m also PPF with the dealership, when mine arrives. So it’s going to be a week ish from receipt to pickup ready? Doesn’t sound too bad.
Little longer... like 7-10 from when paper work gets done, but depends on how it gets lined up with other cars. I took a couple days to gets paperwork finished and then it got inline for the ppf and ceramic.

Welcome to the forum! I lived in Cedar Park, but now we are out in Fredericksburg.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should consider going to this year's Lotus Owners Group 43 meetup!

That looks awesome!

Unfortunately, probably a bad weekend... my son plays travel hockey, and that schedule dictates pretty much everything during the season. We won't know the schedule til after leveling tournament over Labor Day, but if last year is any indication this will be the weekend of their first games.

Nice meeting you today!!
On Father's Day heading north on Preston towards Celina encountered orange McLaren, white Aston Martin, hot Honda hatch and a Blue Senaca Emira with black pack. Friendly wave: Mate,, if you are on here - cheers.
Also, there is a Cars & Coffee June 22nd in Irving at Absolute Recomp. Free for spectators otherwise registration at ParkUpFront.