Lotus LTD Meet (LOG 43) - Austin, TX 2024

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

This year, LOG 43 will take place in the greater Austin, Texas area!

Perched at the gateway to the famed Texas Hill Country, the area has big city excitement as well as plenty of activities to keep everyone happy. For the driver, there are country roads that wind right up to the resort, while the nearby amenities will keep everyone busy both on and off the road.

The main LOG will be held from Friday, September 27th through Sunday, September 29th, 2024. There will also be activities for members in the days leading up to, and after the main LOG to keep the Texas size fun going. In addition, with the region’s famous music and sporting events you might find yourself wanting to stay even longer, so start planning your trip now!

Last edited:
451264234_953505003242307_2210428260571233103_n.jpg

HOT BREAKING NEWS!

LOG 43 is pleased to announce that Russell Carr, Lotus Director of Design, will be attending and speaking at LOG43 in the Austin TX area at the end of September 2024, this information is brand new and not on our Website yet.

Additionally, please be reminded to register ASAP for LOG43. Regular registration ends on August 1st.
Hope to see you at LOG43!!!!

I'm all registered and ready to go! Who else is going?

If my Emira is not in yet, can I join in another sports car? The wait is painful .

If my Emira is not in yet, can I join in another sports car? The wait is painful .

Absolutely! I went to my first LOG (LOG24 in Birmingham AL in 2004) in my Miata because my Elise hadn't arrived yet. Took first place in the autocross in the Everything That's Not a Lotus class. Had a great time and made friends I still have today.

Absolutely! I went to my first LOG (LOG24 in Birmingham AL in 2004) in my Miata because my Elise hadn't arrived yet. Took first place in the autocross in the Everything That's Not a Lotus class. Had a great time and made friends I still have today.
That's awesome! I look forward to meeting you and hearing about some previous LOG events.