195 Days & 0 Calls

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Chuckle... yeah, it's good we have these forums to keep us occupied. I check them religiously every day, to see if there's any more snippets of information. Has there ever been a more desired/mysterious/frustrating car? ;)
It's all part of the mystique.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This is how you know you're special. If they were blowing sunshine and sparklies in your face every month, you'd know it was an automated system. This way, it's personal! Somebody is personally waiting until they can give you the information you want before they send it to you.

Soon... soon... :D

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
This is how you know you're special. If they were blowing sunshine and sparklies in your face every month, you'd know it was an automated system. This way, it's personal! Somebody is personally waiting until they can give you the information you want before they send it to you.

Soon... soon... :D
#ForTheWaiters

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in a position that the longer it takes to get the car the better I am. I would love to get it Spring 2023. Therefore I can't participate in #ForTheWaiters. I can participate in #SpecHasChangedAgain. So look for me there agonizing over Black or Silver calipers.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am in a position that the longer it takes to get the car the better I am. I would love to get it Spring 2023. Therefore I can't participate in #ForTheWaiters. I can participate in #SpecHasChangedAgain. So look for me there agonizing over Black or Silver calipers.
You’re the epitome of #ForTheWaiters.

I hope you also get to agonize over Black as a paint color if it would help!

Though I imagine you’re still Team DV…

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I asked the #waiter in the bar downstairs and he said : coffee with milk, sir?

Hmm, interesting, a new color for @Eagle7 to render.
You mean black?

Gloss Black.png

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I too am agonizing over Black of Silver calipers. What body colour are your going for? If you've found any good pics or renderings of the black and silver calipers, let me know! 😂

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I too am agonizing over Black of Silver calipers. What body colour are your going for? If you've found any good pics or renderings of the black and silver calipers, let me know! 😂
the car's design is so elegant, and the wheels so artistic, that to notice the calipers might detract from the total look.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Let me know what spec you want and I can do a render for you.

JPS_67

Reaction score
I symphatize with #ForTheWaiters. I4 is still to be specified, so also #SpecHasChangedAgain sounds familiar. However that being said, as the I4 hasn't been specified formally I can't tell if the specifications actually have changed as it is all still speculation instead of specification.
But assuming the specification of the 6 cylinder says something about the I4 I really love to put my second deposit in a car like this.
my emira 202201.JPG

Last edited:

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

I am Dark Verdant. Don't get me started on this design stuff. As @~el~jefe~ said, the calipers may take away from the overall artistic look. Now, any spec looks great, but as I stare at the car my eye keeps preferring simplicity and a subtly. You can design these cars as racy, exotic, fast, bright, whatever. One of the reasons Seneca blue is my second color is because I would get the calipers painted to match. I like blue on cars.