Welcome to the new UK Regional section!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A place for us to talk about all our UK happenings.

Several Lotus events are coming up in the summer. I'll post up a list of ones I know about, where I expect there will be Emiras attending, and you can either bring yours along too if you're in the early delivery batches or simply come along to see them in real life while you wait for yours.

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone putting their Emira forward for the GRRC Breakfast Club on 17th July? I was going to but with an unknown date for July delivery might be a bit tight!!......

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
A place for us to talk about all our UK happenings.

Several Lotus events are coming up in the summer. I'll post up a list of ones I know about, where I expect there will be Emiras attending, and you can either bring yours along too if you're in the early delivery batches or simply come along to see them in real life while you wait for yours.
As always @TomE ... good idea :) .... sorry not sure how to srart a thread.... could we have one for olternative finance company ?

Last edited:
OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone putting their Emira forward for the GRRC Breakfast Club on 17th July? I was going to but with an unknown date for July delivery might be a bit tight!!......
Mine’s entered, waiting to see if I get chosen. Fingers crossed June doesn’t slip into July, but if it does I’ll take the Exige.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
As always @TomE ... good idea :) .... sorry not sure how to srart a thread.... could we have one for olternative finance company ?
Go to the next level up from this thread to get to the UK Regional sub-forum and there is a red "Post Thread" button at the top of the list of threads.

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Mine’s entered, waiting to see if I get chosen. Fingers crossed June doesn’t slip into July, but if it does I’ll take the Exige.
Great I'll leave you to it, fingers crossed, be good to get an Emira there!!