• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

V6 Base Edition?

Mark.

Reaction score
Is there going to be a V6 model after the FE cars?

Base edition is listed as just the i4 isn't it?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
he wasnt sure...... 6 7... maybe....

you seem surer than he was :)
I think based on the fact that Emira is delayed a year they are probably having to adjust what the base options are. The final edition V6 is most likely going to revealed after 1 year of base production. (2024 year-2025 production) The truncated timetable is forcing them to add more options to the 2023 production year than they originally planned for.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I think based on the fact that Emira is delayed a year they are probably having to adjust what the base options are. The final edition V6 is most likely going to revealed after 1 year of base production. (2024 year-2025 production) The truncated timetable is forcing them to add more options to the 2023 production year than they originally planned for.
dont start making excuses for them, we like having a good moan over here and your logic and common sense has no place on this forum in my mind :)