Cautious type

Mh2000

Reaction score
I heard from my local dealer that their demo car is being prepared, so I assume that owner deliveries are not far behind. Although I'm looking at the four pot, I'm waiting for owner reviews of the first edition before committing. Has anyone anywhere taken delivery yet,

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A few customers in Europe have taken delivery, and some have cars at their dealers waiting final prep and paperwork. None delivered to customers in the UK as far as I've seen. Several have now completed the "checkout" process but not yet been advised of delivery dates - some have been told to expect deliveries in October.

UK demo cars should be arriving at dealers this week, with test drives starting from next week. Still waiting for Lotus to confirm when bookings will open.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And welcome to the forum by the way! Feel free to head over to the Introductions thread and say hi.

OP
M

Mh2000

Reaction score
A few customers in Europe have taken delivery, and some have cars at their dealers waiting final prep and paperwork. None delivered to customers in the UK as far as I've seen. Several have now completed the "checkout" process but not yet been advised of delivery dates - some have been told to expect deliveries in October.

UK demo cars should be arriving at dealers this week, with test drives starting from next week. Still waiting for Lotus to confirm when bookings will open.
Thank you. My dealer has 200 listed as interested in a demo drive, so not expecting mine before November Hopefully this and owner feedback will be positive as I'd like to know the sweet-spot for configuration.