Fe 2.0 vs base

RyanGphoto

Reaction score
Question for you guys I'm just curious if you had the ability to buy a first edition for $10,000 less than a base and take delivery in June over potentially this coming December but you could not get your first choice of color you'd have to deal with your second choice of color would you do it?

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd take the FE 1 and $10k all day long.
I'm already questioning why I'm paying $12k more for Atlantis blue instead of just getting Nimbus.
When the depreciation curve hits FE1s and FE2s will be worth the same. Thereby immediately losing $12k on top of whatever FE1s lose in depreciation.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do you mean get a F/E V1 with your second choice color or get a F/E V2 for 10K more and your first choice color?

If that is the case I would take the second choice color and pocket 10K. But if your waiting for a base Emira vs an F/E, depends if your ok with waiting and what options you want. If you don't care about KEF audio, 12 way seats, Alcantara/leather interior then I would probably be waiting for the base edition.

OP
RyanGphoto

RyanGphoto

Reaction score
Do you mean get a F/E V1 with your second choice color or get a F/E V2 for 10K more and your first choice color?

If that is the case I would take the second choice color and pocket 10K. But if your waiting for a base Emira vs an F/E, depends if your ok with waiting and what options you want. If you don't care about KEF audio, 12 way seats, Alcantara/leather interior then I would probably be waiting for the base edition.
Yea that's what I meant. Thanks for the reply!