FE 2.0 vs Base

Hodl

Reaction score
Was offered a FE 2.0 allocation at MSRP but my deposit was initially specified for base.
I know it's all speculation at this point, but does anyone have any idea on what we can expect base MSRP to be and possible option pricing? Assuming flat colors would be a no cost option (yellow, red, grey). How good of a deal is the 2.0 vs base? Would love to have known pricing ahead of time to make a more informed decision but it is what it is. Any sound speculation is appreciated.
I could live with black leather, no KEF, the gear shift mechanism being visible is cool but could also live without it. Only options based on the new configurator that I'd personally feel are a "must" would be LSD and convenience pack.

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There has been speculation but TomE chimed in on this on another thread.

I think JimH’s assessment is about right. Take the current FE prices and reduce by about 12k.

Based on the price increases already announced, I’d expect another price increase around Jan/Feb 2024. Base Edition pricing is unlikely to be published before Q1 next year, so I’d expect Base to be another 3-6% on top of the post 11 Aug prices.