USA/Canada Delivery Thread

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi everyone, I think it will be interesting to track the US deposit, order submission, and delivery dates in a spreadsheet. I have added everyone's dates below. Please continue to populate / update this so we can see how this tracks in 2023.

Emira US / Canada Order Status
Made some corrections on mine :D

LIQUIX

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great, thank you all! Already some interesting data in here and this will become much more useful once we can see order and actual delivery dates and then seeing how those progress.

G

Guest142

Wanted to create a thread specific to the USA/Canada to track what everyone is hearing for delivery timelines.
Last official info was per this schedule sent in August 2022.
View attachment 10618

Curious what everyone is hearing from their dealer and/or Lotus (USA or Hethel).

From my Emira test drive last weekend my Sales Associate stated the above schedule is still accurate... That Lotus is going to prioritize certain markets over others.

Knowing what's happened to date (China Shut Downs, UK delivery progress), I'm not sure if that is accurate... and I know there is a lot of speculation of much more delays coming.

Post what you are hearing (Not what you think... because we all know We will be getting our Emira's "Soon"! 🙄)

UPDATE: Adding a tracker spreadsheet courtesy of LIQUIX. If you have a USA/Canada order please contribute and add your info:
Emira US / Canada Order Status
Correct. I currently am scheduled for January production and March delivery thanks to the good folks at @GatorMotorsport .

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
UK delivery delay emails are popping out, anyone in the US got one yet? I am Jan build with March deliver, aint heard squat yet.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I am just really worried for the Lotus folks. It just feels like they aren't able to hit their stride in terms of working out the kinks to speed up production. I am sure it will all get sorted out eventually.

Do we know about how many cars have been built in total for the EU, China, and UK markets?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am just really worried for the Lotus folks. It just feels like they aren't able to hit their stride in terms of working out the kinks to speed up production. I am sure it will all get sorted out eventually.

Do we know about how many cars have been built in total for the EU, China, and UK markets?

Just speculation, but under 200 or so? I think Harrys Video was around 150 produced when he had his camera in the Lotus Factory last month or October.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Just speculation, but under 200 or so? I think Harrys Video was around 150 produced when he had his camera in the Lotus Factory last month or October.
That's really bad. They are supposed to produce 700 cars from Jan to Apr for the North America market. At this pace, they won't be able to.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
That's really bad. They are supposed to produce 700 cars from Jan to Apr for the North America market. At this pace, they won't be able to.

All signs point to further MAJOR delays. I'll genuinely be surprised if they stay on schedule.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Let Lotus sort it out. Whatever delay may or may not happen is out of our control anyway, and not worth stressing over so much. Imagine if you get a heart attack and die from all this stress? 😁☹️ You’ll never get to drive the Emira!! Of course the next day they’ll be calling to schedule delivery.

Enjoy the weekend folks.

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
To be clear... Naples is the North America largest dealer... so they will have more allocations... He was initially #86 on August 2nd 2021... Sounds like people before him bailed or decided on the AMG. He is March production which means May delivery per the August update. Very doubtful that Naples received 86 or more V6 FE's. For context, Bellevue which is the second largest NA dealer received 40 V6 FE's.
I’m low 90s at Naples just a few days after you. Haven’t heard shit from them. No idea whatsoever when car may be available

IH8theMavs

Reaction score
I’m low 90s at Naples just a few days after you. Haven’t heard shit from them. No idea whatsoever when car may be available
Naples? The dealer in Dallas said the same thing….more allocations than the rest

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
We had maybe 8 I think in the first initial batch of Emiras. Not a high volume dealer, but a dealer non the less that I have been satisfied with. Communication has been great besides them being in the dark as much as everyone else. I am in a group chat with some other Emira FE 1st batch people and have not heard anything. We are supposed to get instructions in January what our next step is.

IH8theMavs

Reaction score
Are they offering the provenance kits for the Emira like they did for the Evora?

Attachments

• 4DCC729A-4D77-4945-86C8-97743DBE70BF.jpeg
    4DCC729A-4D77-4945-86C8-97743DBE70BF.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 27

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Are they offering the provenance kits for the Emira like they did for the Evora?

I'm sure they will offer it eventually. I'm really just hoping NA buyers get the fancy painted shell and carbon fiber key box thing.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm sure they will offer it eventually. I'm really just hoping NA buyers get the fancy painted shell and carbon fiber key box thing.

Agreed, I will be upset if I do not.

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Car is underpowered, Seat to high or to low, head rest to low, pedals to close together and many more.

yo, it’s a sports car. How are these irrational concerns?