Nitron R1 Coilovers - Constant Delays

So if my car is mostly driven to the track where I get the slicks put on, then is the R1 club sport my best option?
What custom spring rates do you or anyone else recommend?
Fast Roads are far too soft for track. I don't track and they are too soft for me on the road. Nitron's are
Fast Road: 400/650 and Club Sport: 600/850 and I'm running custom 500/750 with fast roads shocks. I'd say my setup is good for the road but you'd want to go towards the clubsports for track. I'm not sure if the valving is different between the fast roads and the club sports but my fast roads were far too underdamped so I re-valved them myself to give more rebound damping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top