!UPDATED! POLL: How many of you have placed a deposit and where are you from?

If you have made at least one deposit with Lotus, choose your country.

• Total voters

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Ahh, but do you spell it Nicolas? Most in the states do it Nicholas for some reason.😄
The customary English spelling Nicholas, using a ch, as though the word were spelled in Greek with a chi, first came into use in the 12th century and has been firmly established since the Reformation, although the spelling Nicolas is occasionally used.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The name Darren comes from Latin , which can be abbreviated to Daz. It means , rough translation, handsome one or very attractive to women - true

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The name Darren comes from Latin , which can be abbreviated to Daz. It means , rough translation, handsome one or very attractive to women - true
I thought that was Dazzer?? :)

Krisjc21

Reaction score
Made a deposit on Feb 10 2022 California 97th on the waiting list but a couple of days ago I was updated and now 76th on the Wait list I was told a few people cancelled . at my dealer and was told looking a late 2023 or early 2024 delivery so hopefully more people cancels their reservations lol because the wait is just annoying and alot of cars are coming out as time goes by with the same specs or even better . I hope when I finally get the Emira it won't feel like driving an old model car ..

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
it will be one of the only non lame, non flying heavy turd "electrified" cars left. You will feel like you are getting A CAR vs. a flying battery driven smoothened lump of overpriced turd. It is worth the wait but I am concerned most that i have to pass on a 718 Porsche to get this, and if i do, i might be passing up on the last mid engine sports car forever. (i predict someone kills the EV propaganda at some point in 15 years, but it will be a while before the public understands how crappy battery EV's are.)

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
So far only around 25% of members have cast a vote! Keep them coming.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’m thinking of moving to Italy, looking at the votes, I will not be seeing anyone else in an Emira 😀 maybe coming across lots of Lamborghini, Ferrari and other Italian exotica mind 🤨

OP
NicolasB

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Over 300 votes, but I am thinking there are sooooo many more on here that haven't voted yet. 🗳️

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So sure I'm late to the party having put down my deposit on Sept. 10, 2022 and don't expect a car anytime soon. I see the list of people who have put down their deposit but how many of you have placed an actual order? How long did that take from the time of your initial deposit?

alvitdk

Reaction score
So sure I'm late to the party having put down my deposit on Sept. 10, 2022 and don't expect a car anytime soon. I see the list of people who have put down their deposit but how many of you have placed an actual order? How long did that take from the time of your initial deposit?
I put down my deposit in late May 2022, took about 5 weeks to get an email from Lotus HQ with an order number.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
We need to start hanging out together, I put my deposit the same day as you, think of the positive, we have more time to think about it while they sort all this mess out...

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
We need to start hanging out together, I put my deposit the same day as you, think of the positive, we have more time to think about it while they sort all this mess out...
Ha sounds good! We can bitch and moan together for awhile...:)!!