!UPDATED! POLL: How many of you have placed a deposit and where are you from?

If you have made at least one deposit with Lotus, choose your country.

• Total voters

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Netherlands, Switzerland and Luxembourg, there are members here for sure

As well as those three, the "Other" group includes people from Singapore, Japan, Spain, San Marino, Austria, Italy, Dubai, UAE and Estonia.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Last edited:

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Let’s go UAE, I visit lotus dubai last month for the first time, payed like 7k $ and signed the contract that allow me to get FE by oct/nov

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can we get a poll to see how many users on here have a put down an initial deposit (at a minimum), and are at least 90% sure they are going to be buying an Emira as soon as one is available to them? This will give us a total and let us know what countries people are in.

It would be interesting to know if there are 100, 300, 1,000? Since they are planning to build 3,000-3,500 the first year, I want to know how many of us on here will be in line for those cars.

I have updated the poll to have 25 options, 1 is still the "All others" that are not included. If you previously voted in "All others" and now your country is on the new list, you can change your vote. If your country is not listed, just make a post stating where you are from.

Thanks!

- Nick B.
Too many NickBs around here . . . :)

r1lee

Reaction score
I just placed a deposit 1 1/2 weeks ago, but have not heard back from my dealer (Lotus Oakville, ON Canada) about my placement on the i4. Wanted the Manual transmission, but I really can't spend anymore money on it since I recently (Sept 2021) picked up my Lexus LC500 Convertible.

Hopefully i will have an answer soon, i am ok with a 2024 delivery.

AdamRailexco

Reaction score
In the US. More specifically St. Louis. Anyone else from St. Louis area in here?
I am originally from STL, but live in Minneapolis. I opted to place my Emira order with the STL area dealer versus Chicago as I’m down there more and have better transport options for annual service.

Last edited: