The EmiraForum "The Hethel Arms" pub and chat

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Be prepared for some of your more off beam posts to be moved into this one. With customer deliveries starting, we are seeing more members wanting to know about the cars. Threads getting filled up with off topic chat make it hard for people to follow the primary topic.

We generally apply light moderation on here and would appreciate people posting in the spirit of that. I also know we have some "characters" amongst our members and most people enjoy seeing people's personalities in their interactions on here. It's about having the right balance.
I think I've just been call unbalanced? haha.... (just kidding). I prefer unhinged being equally topical

its ok, there's a first time for everything..unfortunately this was not it :).
Well in person, Im quite reserved.... and a bit spiteful.... but very honest with it.

I think I generally start on topic, its just that I slightly drift away as its often more amusing than the actual topic, now whereas @Leonard , watches? really? wt hell.... how did suspension get into Chopard... do they even do suspension haha

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Nope just in the middle/end of a break up, so plenty of time on my hands and looking for distractions 😅
so mrs r8 could ditch another partner and change her van for your yaris GR.... I can see it working, and a two emira household.... a match made in..... an emira forum
hows about that for a distraction

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Nope just in the middle/end of a break up, so plenty of time on my hands and looking for distractions 😅
Oh sorry to hear that Leonard- so this is why your getting an Emira -chick magnet 🧲 I was sad for about a week replaced him with a Chihuahua which was a hell of an upgrade and been ecstatic ever since. My distraction was the builder and he’s still distracting me every day ❤️ - I never did get round to paying my building fees 🤭

Attachments

• 53A2BF2A-36DF-4AAD-8B96-DD0E85FDBDC3.jpeg
    53A2BF2A-36DF-4AAD-8B96-DD0E85FDBDC3.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 17

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Oh sorry to hear that Leonard- so this is why your getting an Emira -chick magnet 🧲 I was sad for about a week replaced him with a Chihuahua which was a hell of an upgrade and been ecstatic ever since. My distraction was the builder and he’s still distracting me every day ❤️ - I never did get round to paying my building fees 🤭
It's OK, but thank you.
I worry the Emira may attract the wrong type of woman.... (I guess that could also be the right type 🤔😆)

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
so mrs r8 could ditch another partner and change her van for your yaris GR.... I can see it working, and a two emira household.... a match made in..... an emira forum
hows about that for a distraction
We do already have matching bikes 🤣🥰

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
And at a lower cost! haha
I saw the harry's garage insta post, filling up his boat.... 1200 euros 615 odd litres....
And this is the guy who stays at a hotel one side of the border instead of continuing, crossing and staying at another, to save the odd 30 euros here and there.... being careful where he fills up his tank..... putting solar panels on his farm...being environmentally friendly and then using 1000 litres of fuel for a 10 day holiday.
At least I know I am not environmentally friendly, in fact, Im just not friendly..... y punto!

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I saw the harry's garage insta post, filling up his boat.... 1200 euros 615 odd litres....
And this is the guy who stays at a hotel one side of the border instead of continuing, crossing and staying at another, to save the odd 30 euros here and there.... being careful where he fills up his tank..... putting solar panels on his farm...being environmentally friendly and then using 1000 litres of fuel for a 10 day holiday.
At least I know I am not environmentally friendly, in fact, Im just not friendly..... y punto!
CIRCULAR THINKING!

The more money Harry spends on gas, the more money my customers get to pay for my services.

All rounded, I´m happy with it!

Twin Cam

Emira Fan
Reaction score
A friend of mine in Miami occasionally day trips his boat down to the Bahamas for lunch, $1000 a go, back in my world, going out for lunch is a trip to the local Peña y un vaso de Don Simon!!!